What If Your House Is Marked With Black Tape?

What House Marked Black Tape - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th May, 2019 - 12:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th May, 2019 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

What If Your House Is Marked With Black Tape?

Woman’s letterbox ‘marked’ with tape. A woman who found black tape on her letterbox reached out to a local crime group and received a number of answers after asking what it could mean. Source 3h.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2019 - 2:40pm / Post ID: #

Tape Black Marked House Your What

At this point it could be anything, the only best way to approach this in my opinion is to always stay alert and make precautions for the most likely situations.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 240 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24%

15th May, 2019 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

What If Your House Is Marked With Black Tape? History & Civil Business Politics

I definitely would call police to alert them to patrol the neighborhood more often, and I might invest in a home security and front (And back?) door camera, if possible.

I've actually never heard of this before and see it happened in Australia. Has anyone heard of this happening in the U.S. Or elsewhere?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 1 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.1%

15th May, 2019 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

This is one method but there may be more subtle ways of letting gang members know that your house might be vulnerable.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 14 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.4%

16th May, 2019 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

This is something kids will do. Real thieves wouldn't do this. They have WhatsApp with geolocation to pin any place down so there is no need to put a physical mark to alert you or your neighbors that they are coming your way.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

> TOPIC: What If Your House Is Marked With Black Tape?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,