Hayden the Hangman

Hayden Hangman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jun, 2019 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 842 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd May, 2019 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman

How I got my name I do not know other than my mother was fond of it. I did not know my father other than he was of orc descent and to this day my mother does not talk much about how they met. I look very human save for the orcish features and the fact that I am far bigger than the average man. I intend to make the best of my world.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2019 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hangman Hayden

Advisor Description

The captain of the guard saw me during my travels in town. He called me out by name and I was shocked that someone of his rank would know me. When I came over he explained that he was a friend of my mother and that he would act as my godfather. I wasn't sure if all of this was true but he mentioned things that I know only my mother could have told him. We went to his place to discuss this future together a little more.

6th Jun, 2019 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Hayden the Hangman".

14th Jun, 2019 - 11:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hangman Hayden

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

14th Jun, 2019 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hangman Hayden

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

14th Jun, 2019 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hayden the Hangman

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Hayden than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jun, 2019 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hayden Hangman

A half orc like myself but with more soft features tried to keep herself covered with a cloak. But she was easy to spot because she was bigger than most of the other women. My eyes caught her and she noticed. She felt ashamed probably because I was staring unapologetically. I hope to be able to meet with her one day. I tried today but she got lost in the crowd and I could not find her.

17th Jun, 2019 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Adventure
(+)

Hayden Hangman Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Hayden was approached by a half elf dressed in sophisticated attire. At first he thought it was an attack upon his life but then he was set at ease by the stranger's diplomacy. He began to share a story of how I have been followed and that I am known for my abilities. I think my awesome strength is getting around town. The best part of our short and direct conversation is he promised that something valuable would be sent to me to help me with my quest to be ruler. It has me excited to know what it could be and I very much look forward to it.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Hayden the Hangman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,