Verity the Royal - Page 2 of 3

Relation Description On my usual morning walk - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st May, 2019 - 6:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 844 Medieval Text Adventure
29th May, 2019 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Verity the Royal - Page 2

I, Verity, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2019 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Royal Verity

Most beautiful lady of Verity

The most beautiful lass I ever did see had warm dark brown eyes and a gaze that could burn into your soul. Her skin was soft, smelled of honey, and was the color of cocoa beans. Tall, she stood 5'9", proud and intelligent, with a slight smile curving her lips. She was sharp--she observed everyone and everything and made note of important details and conversations. I have always wondered if she would converse with me but have been far too shy so far to approach her. She sets my heart afire.

30th May, 2019 - 6:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Verity the Royal Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let it be known that I, Verity, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

30th May, 2019 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Page 2 Royal Verity

Message to Advisor

Dearest cousin,
I have begun my general education in the Town in earnest and hope to become trained as an Emissary soon. I am still lagging behind in physical strength and stamina and so must pursue this most diligently. I am as ever thankful for your assistance in all matters.
Yours,
Verity.

30th May, 2019 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Royal Verity

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

As I enter the town tavern, I notice a nobly-dressed man in a shadowed corner. He beckons me to him subtly, and intrigued, I wander over. His face, though in shadows, is open and warm.

"Good morrow, sir," I say to the handsome stranger.

"Good morrow, Lady Verity," he replies to my astonishment.

"You know me?" I ask.

"Of course, my patron is Lord M... " he says, and I nod in recognition. "Lord M. Wishes to aid thee in thy quest. I was not told the details of what you endeavor toward because of its extreme delicacy; however, Lord M. Wisheth me to assure you of his absolute favor in this matter."

"I thank you, friend. I know of Lord M. And his good works and welcome his patronage as well," I respond graciously. "Please send him my good wishes and gratitude and bid him good health for me, sir."

31st May, 2019 - 3:56am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Verity the Royal

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Verity than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st May, 2019 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Verity Royal - Page 2

I, Verity the Royal, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a stone abode to call my own.

31st May, 2019 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Redkrs
Premium
(+)

Verity Royal Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Relation Description

On my usual morning walk through Town's gardens, I see a halo of sunshine surrounding a woman, whose back is turned to me. She has long, flowing ginger red hair, and a slim figure. She stands taller than I, perhaps 5'7", and is dressed in a sumptuous periwinkle gown.

I approach closer and take a seat on a garden bench so that I may gaze upon her lovely face. Her blue-green eyes are bright and filled with laughter, and her smile radiates joy to all those privileged enough to view it. I think to myself that, despite her almost supernatural beauty, she presents an aura of being down-to-earth and kind. I realize I am staring, almost hypnotized by this lady, and briefly look away. I wish deep in my heart that she would share her glowing smile with me.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Verity the Royal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,