Lileth the Illusionist

Lileth Illusionist - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Jun, 2019 - 5:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 849 Medieval Text Adventure
29th May, 2019 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist

Lileth was a special friend of my mother's. My mother told me I reminded her of the friend she once knew and named me after her.

I am of average height and weight. When I pass by men look at me a lot longer than they should so I guess I am considered beautiful.

I have a special mission now so my own interests are put by the side to fulfil my destiny. I am now seeking to know all the arcane arts so I can become the ruler of kings.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2019 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

Advisor Description

I was surprised to know that I had a stepsister. She told me about my father and his infrequent visits to her own mother. Still she saw my mother as her aunt and my mother loved her as a niece. My mother entrusted her to look over me as a 'big sister'. I find this all strange but I will follow to see where it leads me.

31st May, 2019 - 12:17am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

1st Jun, 2019 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

Message to Advisor

I just learned a skill and decided to stay and learn another before returning home. I figured that wasting time sleeping could be better spent right here, in the training grounds, rather than off somewhere wasting time. It costs a little more gold but I think gaining as much as I can now before attempting anything is best.

6th Jun, 2019 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

9th Jun, 2019 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist

Lileth the Illusionist is raised. I, Lileth, have died but am alive again! Mine duty is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered faults for the 1st time much to mine astounded. I am not in a dark vision yet I have become it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Jun, 2019 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist

Message to Advisor

Maybe I will regret it later but I took a year off in order to gain more gold to get the items I really needed. I want to be well equipped before attempting any quests. I am using the rest of gold to build up my skills and then I will probably visit Lady Fluke.

15th Jun, 2019 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

I had an embarrassing fall in front of everyone at the tavern. I immediately went to the training grounds to improve my skill in this area so here I am doing so now. I will be back to see you once I am done.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Lileth the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,