Lileth the Illusionist - Page 3 of 8

It was confirmed upon meh, Lileth the Illusionist, - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2019 - 8:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 849 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Jul, 2019 - 2:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist - Page 3

I, Lileth, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jul, 2019 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

The Resurrection of Lileth the Illusionist. No Lord, no Knight shall be my scourge fer I have returned this 2nd time to continue this adventure.

11th Jul, 2019 - 10:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Expert in the Magician Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Magician Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

12th Jul, 2019 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 3 Illusionist Lileth

Message to Advisor

I took some time off and trained in the art of using a mace beyond what is normally taught. I feel harder to beat now and I will prove that soon when I have my next battle. For now I rest awhile as I have done some exercises that have left me drained.

13th Jul, 2019 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

Reflections On Your Mother

I cannot forget my mother. I think about her all the time. I find hat her wisdom stays with me in everything that I do. I want to achieve my very best to honor her name because if it weren't for her where would I be today? May she rest in peace.

15th Jul, 2019 - 1:23pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist

Deity of Lileth

The great goddess of freedom is my deity. She is just in her balance and wants to see that the universe maintains both the good and what some may consider the bad. I will be a faithful follower who will show that I am willing to be a good servant.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Jul, 2019 - 11:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist - Page 3

I, Lileth the Illusionist, have attained the tenth level in the Reflexes Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Reflexes.

2nd Aug, 2019 - 8:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

It was confirmed upon meh, Lileth the Illusionist, that I am now an expert in Jump.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Lileth the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,