Lileth the Illusionist - Page 2 of 8

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2019 - 10:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 849 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist - Page 2

Today, my encounter with a Bat Swarm ended with me slaying the Bat Swarm.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

T'was the first time I encountered a Caveman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

23rd Jun, 2019 - 12:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lileth than otherwise might have been known.

23rd Jun, 2019 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Page 2 Illusionist Lileth

Most handsome gentleman of Lileth

There was a handsome man in the market today. He was tall, had broad shoulders and a chiseled jaw that looks like it could take a cough without feeling sore. He had bright blue eyes and dark brown hair which flowed towards his shoulders. He was dreamy to look at and how I wish I could know him. I was not the only one either, there were other women who were also noticing him and I felt jealous even though I had no connection to him.

25th Jun, 2019 - 3:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Illusionist Lileth

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

A man of a higher classed and eloquent tongue approached me when I entered the tavern. He was dressed in a green tunic and had a leather pouch with an emblem of nobility. He asked me to sit with him after asking one of the wenches to bring two glasses of fine wine. He explained that he represented a greater interest than himself… a group of nobles that was interested in my path towards being a leader. I was surprised by this and thought all that I did was secret, but apparently it is not but it did not matter because I was glad for any help I could get and I did not care who knew my intentions.

30th Jun, 2019 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth the Illusionist

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Lileth than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Jul, 2019 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist - Page 2

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

3rd Jul, 2019 - 10:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Fantasy
(+)

Lileth Illusionist Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Lileth the Illusionist

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,