Aask Humble - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 3rd Jun, 2019 - 9:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 848 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th May, 2019 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

Aask the Humble
A Friend

Aask the Humble

My Name is Aask, it was chosen because my family always wanted to please the gods by giving their child a humble name that means roughly ,,ashes". I am known as the Humble because my mother and all my teachers raised me with one goal in mind: becoming a devote worshipper of the gods.

I stand 6 feet tall with a skinny, childish body. I have brown hair with small, brown eyes. My white skin and a pale appearance in general make me easily identifiable as an indoor dweller.

I see myself as one who follows godly instructions and their guidance. I want to become a humble servant of the gods and the people who see me as a spiritual leader.

I intend to do fully trust in the guidance I receive from above in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.
As a humble and willing servant of the deities I now shall begin my quest to become the spiritual and rightful leader of the world.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2019 - 1:01pm / Post ID: #

Aask the Humble
A Friend

Humble Aask

Advisor Description

When I came to the city for the first time, my steps took me directly to the temple.
Shortly after I finished my worship with a prayer, a priest came up to me.
He introduces himself as Bartold and explains that he has watched me with goodwill.
My initial fear soon gave way to a pleasant surprise when he revealed to me that he was in close contact with my mother and she asked him to keep an eye on me as well.
As usual for a priest of his class, he was dressed in inconspicuous robes and seemed very friendly.
Our common belief quickly creates a relationship of trust.
It is precisely this belief that will continue to connect us, at least I hope so. Bartold will be a good guide on my path. Through his great love and trust in the gods, I will benefit and grow in my faith.

Post Date: 29th May, 2019 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Aask the Humble
A Friend

Aask the Humble Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Deity of Aask

A God of Good indeed. A listening ear and loving instructions characterize Yehud. Both he and all of his worshipers, including me, strive to do good and help others. I am very honored to serve and help him!.

Post Date: 29th May, 2019 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Aask the Humble
A Friend

Humble Aask

Worship of Yehud

Oh great sovereign, Heavenly Father! I step in front of you and bow humbly.
You great ruler in the heavens, thank you for your glory. By your grace, today was a true joy. Thank you for paying attention to me and blessing me with your principles. Throughout the day, I felt your love and I was able to show love to others. You are the supreme, the only true one. Thanks, great father.
I ask you to protect my spirit and protect me from the evil. I entrust to your benevolent hands and ask you only to sanctify your name in the whole world.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2019 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Aask the Humble
A Friend

Humble Aask

House of Sorrows

We walk with our eyes, live by believe Jean. The Autismark, respectable Jean, to see as a spell is a light veil to lift. But does it really matter where the circumstances are from? Does the great Yehud not help us in our tribulation dear Jean. Your worries are justified and testify to wisdom.
Your humility reveals your love for your children "Silent" and "Timid" mare names for circumstances, torments. Understandable in the face of the failed world of humans. You are the world, confused and without a leader. Oh good Jean, you're good at loving your kids. But will you succeed on your own?
Trust in others, you will understand how great joy becomes when you share it. The great Yehud gives you what you need: loving people, spiritual peace, inner strength.
By your fear that your children might be harmed and eaten by the great beast "world", you have withdrawn and created an island for them. You are the ruler of this island and its greatest prisoner. Your fear paralyzes you and prevents you from recognizing, fair Jean. Your kids are special, that's right. And you? Are you not special too? Where is your love? Do not go back further. Yehud can and wants to carry you dedicated Jean.
Come out and show yourself to the world with trust and devotion. Bath in the love of Yehud and give yourself to him. Your children will thank you.

Love will always be victories over fear.
Be the love they need and not the fear!.

> TOPIC: Aask the Humble

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,