Cyrus the Paladin - Page 3 of 5

The Beauty of Lady Fluke O the Beauty of Parody - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2019 - 9:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 851 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Jun, 2019 - 3:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin - Page 3

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Woodsman. The Woodsman attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Woodsman. Like my story?

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2019 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Now that I have attained Level 3 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Cyrus than otherwise might have been known.

10th Jun, 2019 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Breath of life comes to Cyrus the Paladin. I, Cyrus, have died but am alive again! To mine surprised I am here for 1st time in this fantastical era. Maybe mine ambition is not as it should be.

10th Jun, 2019 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Page 3 Paladin Cyrus

House of Sorrows

This house represents the home of the creator of Ruler of Kings, who has children on the autism spectrum whom she home schools. Like many children with special needs they face a degree of stigma and ignorance from society which has led this family to feel sorrow and isolation, and anxiety. I can understand these feelings due to my own private circumstances, and Cyrus of course wrestles with his own blood of the orc and the fear and misunderstanding of his peers as he tries to serve his fellow man.

10th Jun, 2019 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The hobbit was a curious sight, clad as she was in a full suit of black steel plate. She showed no intimidation, however, in the presence of the hulking half-orc. "The Order of Iomedae is placing a lot of hope on your shoulders. Frankly I cannot understand it." She eyes Cyrus up and down and shakes her head. "But word is starting to spread of your might in battle." Her voice takes a slightly derisive tone. "But the challenges to come will require more than simple brawn. And you will need all the help you can get. So I am bid to deliver this to you."

Cyrus restrains himself from stomping the smirk off the halfling's face, curiosity overcoming his irritation.

10th Jun, 2019 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin

Message to Advisor

Today was a painful lesson. I was defeated in battle by a giant ant. I thought my life was over but miraculously found myself fully restored. Relieved and looking for less dangerous quests I delivered some shoes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2019 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin - Page 3

Finding a job

How is one such as myself to earn a living, as he carries out his plans to forge a new and better world? My father taught me that to bring forth Order from the Earth, to encourage it to bear sustenance for all peoples, is a noble task even for a very King. Brother Rolff said that farming was strengthening for the body and purifying for the soul. It is fitting then, that as a Servant of Law I have found potential employment training prisoners at the jail to grow food. I look forward to starting this task tomorrow, and to setting them on the Path to Righteousness.

11th Jun, 2019 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

O the Beauty of Parody Palace,
Had a shape like an Ivory Chalice,
And her Sapphire Eyes,
That were sparkling and wise,
Made every last Townswoman jalous.

Then to Town came a dashing rebel,
Who beheld the fair Fluke's Pretty Pebbles,
And cried he, "I am sold
On her hair like spun gold,
But those Pebbles are truly incre'ble!"

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,