Cyrus the Paladin - Page 4 of 5

I want to be a Ruler of Kings When I take my - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2019 - 11:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 851 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Jun, 2019 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin - Page 4

Wish I could change this about myself

Everyone around me is so clever. I feel that the sages and scholars all laugh at me or pity me. Magic is forever out of my reach. Up until now it never mattered and my parents assured me I had special gifts. I will have to rule by the sweat of my brow and hope I have trustworthy advisors.

Sponsored Links:
11th Jun, 2019 - 9:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Worship of Iomedae

Eternal Lady of the Sword, guide my axe this day, that I might lay low the forces of Chaos. I have striven to remake the world in the image of your Law. Soon shall wickedness retreat from the land before the Order of Iomedae!.

11th Jun, 2019 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Reverend Mother,

Today I journeyed to Anglesley to learn what the Paladin and Cleric guilds would require if me. If I wish to follow in my father's footsteps, it seems I must put aside my axe and learn the sword, and also become an adept Healer. This road will be a long one, but the Lady wills it. In the meantime I have been training with the jailer of the Town, to hone myself as an Instrument of Law.

Brother Cyrus.

11th Jun, 2019 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Page 4 Paladin Cyrus

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant ant. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

11th Jun, 2019 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Cyrus the Paladin Lives!. How can mine transgressions leave me with my 2nd death to carry me downward amazed in this work of fiction? It is mine lack of duty.

11th Jun, 2019 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin

This day I made myself and my Kindred proud and I am now at a Clan Level of 1.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2019 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin - Page 4

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Cyrus the Paladin.

11th Jun, 2019 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

When I take my place as Ruler, all shall know the Justice of The Lady. All folk of Righteous soul shall know peace and prosperity. This is the calling I was given, to rise above the torment of my origins to Forge a world that is Divine in the eyes of Iomedae.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,