Cyrus the Paladin - Page 2 of 5

I, Cyrus the Paladin, was attacked by a Large - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jun, 2019 - 2:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 851 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Jun, 2019 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin - Page 2

Worship of Iomedae

Lady of Light, I feel the rage of the orc threatening to tear my soul apart. Send me the strength to maintain your Order in my inner Chaos. Make me an instrument of thine Justice, and bless my axe, and I will see to it that thy Will is done throughout our land.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2019 - 1:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

Message to Advisor

Mother Aughra,

I have made some small progress on my quest to bring Order and Peace to the land. Having improved myself physically at the Body Guild, I proceeded to destroyed vermin in the sewers under the Palace of Parody. I was rewarded by the proprietress. I refrained from spending it all on ale, as you advised.

Yours in Faith,
Brother Cyrus.

10th Jun, 2019 - 12:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Cyrus, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

10th Jun, 2019 - 12:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Page 2 Paladin Cyrus

First time in the Town

Cyrus was halted at the gates, crossbows leveled at his chest by two guards. "Halt, monster!"

The would-be paladin raised his arms over his head. As he did so, his cloak fell away, revealing the cross of Iomedae on his black shirt. He growled, "Is this how you greet the son of Rolff?"

The guards gasped. One of them said, incredulously, "Brother Cyrus? We were told to look for your arrival."

This took the half-orc by suprise. "Who told you this?"

"It is not our place to say. But most people find such answers in the tavern." His companion smirked, and handed him a parchment. "Take this pass, or you're likely to find trouble." Cyrus merely grunted and grabbed the proffered chit and swept past the bemused sentries.

10th Jun, 2019 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Paladin Cyrus

T'was the first time I encountered a Cat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

10th Jun, 2019 - 2:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus the Paladin

Let it be known that I, Cyrus, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Jun, 2019 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin - Page 2

Why Am I Cyrus?

Law is the foundation of the Cosmos. It represents the rules that govern Order. To be an instrument of Law is to be pleasing in the sight of The Lady, who first brought Law into the Cosmos.

10th Jun, 2019 - 2:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Geomys
(+)

Cyrus Paladin Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Cyrus the Paladin, was attacked by a Large Hornet Swarm and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Paladin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,