Ignatius the Priest

Ignatius Priest - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Jun, 2019 - 11:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 854 Medieval Text Adventure
7th Jun, 2019 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Ignatius the Priest

I am known as Ignatius. There are some who call me "the priest." I wear a cassock in honor of God, and I am not a tall man, my face is always clean-shaven.

I wish to spread what is true, good, and beautiful and to make this kingdom a good place.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2019 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Priest Ignatius

Deity of Ignatius

I'm glad to have joined this religion. He is a very kind and loving God, though he is just as well. I am happy that he will always forgive me if I'm sorry, though if I'm not, that is less certain. I really like the fact that his religion is so old and has many teachings, which I will do my best to follow. His teachings are true that much I can tell, they make perfect sense are true to the natural order of creation.

7th Jun, 2019 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Ignatius the Priest Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

I met John in a temple when I was investigating religions. It was very friendly meeting and he asked me if he wanted a blessing. I had no idea he was watching over me but I don't mind. He is a very trustworthy and honest man. When Considering his moral code is almost exactly the same as mine, I don't think he'll mind my motives. He may even praise them. I think he may wish me to become a priest myself, which I plan to do.

7th Jun, 2019 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Priest Ignatius

Worship of Imgladto

Oh divine master, properly called Iesus Christus, have mercy on me a poor sinner! Lord, please help me to do thy will always, now and forever, and please help me with my life. Help me to reach the salvation, save me from the evil ones who tempt and and try to enslave me. If there are chains, break them I pray. Take away anything that distracts from you!
Amen.

11th Jun, 2019 - 1:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Priest Ignatius

The Town Guard

The town guard is a very important part of any city. They are necessary for keeping order. But thee must be men if right morals and religion, lest they corrupt their power. This is absolutely necessary for the good of every human soul and for the salvation of every human soul.

11th Jun, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Ignatius the Priest

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2019 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Ignatius Priest

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

11th Jun, 2019 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Augustus
(+)

Ignatius Priest Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Ignatius, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Ignatius the Priest

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,