Breast Feeding In Public - Page 3 of 4

U.S. Threatens nation over world breastfeeding - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Jul, 2018 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
  Breast Feeding In Public
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2017 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Breast Feeding In Public - Page 3

This is absolutely crazy. So let's see, humans have been on Earth for 150,000 - 200,000 years. For almost all that time women have breast fed our children wherever needed. We've been "Civilized" for what 7,000 years or so. And for the vast majority of even that time women have breastfed in public. And what, now we are too civilized? Or is that we are too intolerant? I think I'll go with that. It sounds like this woman was targeted. Breastfeeding is healthier and it is in our DNA. We should let this woman go and pay her and her family for their suffering.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Public Feeding Breast

I think I will open my doors to all women who wish to breast feed. I will patrol the room to make sure that none are being harassed or intimidated by anyone so they can feed their children in peace and comfort. Maybe have nice recliners and drink holders for the ladies. I will even provide snack foods and drinks like tea and water.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Breast Feeding In Public Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

KN,

You are truly a considerate man. A gem of a man. Someone opening his home like that. That should (De)generate you some good will *wink*.

Reconcile Edited: Abnninja on 10th Jun, 2017 - 4:03pm

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Page 3 Public Feeding Breast

KN is such a thoughtful man. So generous to open his home up like that. I never knew just how nice he was *wink*.

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Public Feeding Breast

Yes I am a very kind hearted person who is open to many things and would like to help those at times in need.

I would never do anything for my own personal goals.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Breast Feeding In Public

Breastfeeding mum on train shames passengers. A FRUSTRATED mother has hit out at passengers on a train for not letting her sit down and forcing her to breastfeed her child while standing. Source 4v

Image from Facebook public domain.

Breast Feeding In Public
Breast Feeding In Public (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

Breast Feeding In Public
A Friend

Breast Feeding Public - Page 3

I walked past a lady at the airport the other day as she breastfed her child. I smiled politely to her and kept on going. I fond no issue with her as she was not being harassed and she was not harassing anyone. She was preforming a natural function. I did watch the general area to see if anyone had a issue and seeing none I left the area. I think more people need to relax and allow a woman to feed their child naturally.

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Breast Feeding Public Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

U.S. Threatens nation over world breastfeeding resolution, shocking health officials. Russian stepped-in to save a World Health Assembly resolution to encourage breastfeeding. Source 1i.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Breast Feeding In Public

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,