Maru the Watchman

Maru Watchman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 10th Jun, 2019 - 1:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 859 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2019 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Maru the Watchman
A Friend

Maru the Watchman

Known as Maru to my most closest. And Watchman to anyone else. I'm not known to many. Because people just seems to miss me. Only the greatest of minds, the fiercest of champions and most enlightend mentions my name. For I am there, sometimes hidden in the dark, a nobody in the crowd, forever looking, watching and observing for eternity. Or so I wish to be.

I was born human, standing 5 foot and 9. With a not so muscular and yet not so skinny body. I have deep black hair with big gentle eyes. My tan skin resembles an oak but somewhat lighter.

I am a what I am. Sometimes a warrior taking the vanguard. Maybe a ranger raining arrows of death or an assassin lurking in the shadows. Because the Watchman watches. The Watchman learns. I am what I am.

There are things you can never hope to accomplish alone. Whether by hook or crook. It's then you realize the strenght in numbers. That two is always better than one.

I go to where my faith drags me. Whether to the dark alleys, the most holy church, to the throne or even to the most brutal of battleground. I drift to my destiny. But one thing is certain. I am a king, a king of my own right. And this is my story.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2019 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Maru the Watchman
A Friend

Watchman Maru

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

> TOPIC: Maru the Watchman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,