Telly Introduction

Telly Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 29th Sep, 2019 - 11:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2019 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 45
Flag Posts: 1,122
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.5%
[+] Gain: 128.32 FP
Charm: 11

Telly Introduction

I am a long-time tabletop gamer. I live in the US and for a living I am a vertebrate wildlife ecologist. I enjoy the roleplaying and character-building aspects of medieval Role-playing Game. So I often make characters that are a challenge to play and sometimes they utterly fail, like my original attempt at ROK!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jun, 2019 - 12:17pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2019 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Telly

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II the most diverse Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Ye have made thy introduction. Therefore, ye may proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start of this best text adventure.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2019 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Telly Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Telly, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 500 FP.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2019 - 11:45am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Telly

Telly, thanks for all your help with finding the bugs in ROK II as you played -- it was really helpful. All the best to you in your endeavors.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 29th Sep, 2019 - 11:49am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 45
Flag Posts: 1,122
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.5%
[+] Gain: 128.32 FP
Charm: 11

Introduction Telly

Sure! Thanks for making the game. Got the orc giant to 9% then missed him 5 times in a row

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jun, 2019 - 12:17pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Telly Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,