Brockett the Butcher - Page 5 of 10

Thoughts on the Chancellor The Chancellor of - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Jun, 2019 - 3:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Jun, 2019 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 5

A Giant ant attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Giant ant dead.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jun, 2019 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

The Town Guard

Brockett wipes down the counter and chatters happily to Stefan.

"Th' Town Guards do appreciate m' pies, indeed."

The innkeeper chortles. "Aye they seem to be inclined toward thine confections."

The gnome continues, "I was talkin' wit' Antoinette, tha' young sergeant, and she was sayin' that an orc was spotted not half a mile from th' gate yesterweek!"

Stefan says, "I did hear it. But don't fret Master Gnome. Our guards are the finest trained in the land. Brave, smart, and well-trained. Your pies are safe from marauders."

Brockett laughs nervously. "Yer right, boss. After all, th' guards ha' somethin' worth fightin' till their las' breath fer! I think I'll bring a free one t' th' gatehouse right now."

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Evenin' Captain. I have put my ascent aside fer now, as I ha' a gold problem. I bin focusin' on m' job at th' tavern an' will earn some coin t' keep trainin' wit' th' rangers. Also Fern has bin takin' up my time but I won' apologize fer that one.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 5 Butcher Brockett

Worship of Apathatsclir

O Engineer of the Unseen Forces, I hate to sound greedy. But my quest to lead the world according to your Plan is running into a snag due to lack of wealth. If you can give me the insight to increase my earnings, I will serve you better and faithfully as always.

19th Jun, 2019 - 4:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

19th Jun, 2019 - 10:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Deciphering Fern

Fern of the Forest, my heart is given to your keeping and I will entrust thee with it as long as I draw breath. I cannot bear to face my destiny unless we stand at each other's sides. When I bake, I bake for thee. When I ride forth, I ride for our future. My love, wilt thou make me the happiest gnome on this world and be my bride?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2019 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 5

Let it be known that I, Brockett, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

19th Jun, 2019 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Thoughts on the Chancellor

The Chancellor of The Town seems like an even-handed and competent sort. I cannot say we have interacted much but he was gracious when I brought him a delivery of clothing. The Town is well run and growing although there are some questionable elements that he tolerates.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,