Brockett the Butcher - Page 10 of 10

Stefan tries to struggle through the catch - Page 10 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Jul, 2019 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Jul, 2019 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 10

At what age will I be Ruler?

"Ye laugh Stefan but I am very young by gnome standards. We are not adults in our tribe until about age 50. If I achieve Rulership by then I will still have several human generations as leader of th' land."

Sponsored Links:
7th Jul, 2019 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Marrying Fern

Fern, my dearest friend and soulmate, every day of our married life is as a gift from the gods. My pride knows no bounds when the Town folk see us walking down the street arm and arm, as we browse the shops to provision our cozy home. For they surely say, "There goes the luckiest gnome in the land." And so I am, to wake up with thee each morning, and to see every sunset with thee from our garden. Soon I will take thee on our first grand adventure together, and it will be a time to remember!.

7th Jul, 2019 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Apathatsclir

Apathasclir, in Thy wisdom thou hast bestowed Free Will on the peoples of the land, and thou hast shown that Freedom is enhanced, not diminished, when we join our lives to one another. I thank Thee for this profound blessing.

7th Jul, 2019 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 10 Butcher Brockett

Message to Advisor

Cap'n, progress continues at its steady pace. M' fame and m' gold grow in the Tavern and I continue to practice m'bow which I used t' stop a bully today. Fern and I have built a humble but comfortable home an' we are known fer our garden parties, wit' ale an' most excellent pies.

7th Jul, 2019 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Thoughts on death in battle

Brockett argues with Flammond. "I don' think death in battle is automatically more honorable than other kinds. It depends on what an' who yer fightin' for! Sometime it's noble to give yer life for others. Sometimes it's noble by settin' an example by refusin' to fight. That is Freedom! Have some more pie… "

8th Jul, 2019 - 2:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

Apathasclir, I fell when my family pitted me against an enemy more powerful than myself and gave me no choice but to win or perish. I have endeavored to be a faithful servant. And yet, I know I have no right to claim further favors of Thee. If Thy plan allows be to be sent back to my life among my friends and with my Fern, then I will be grateful. If it does not, then I will become one with your Mysteries for all eternity.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Jul, 2019 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 10

Stefan tries to struggle through the catch in his throat and to avoid Fern's eye. He looks around the small but emotional crowd in Temple of Freedom and gathers his courage.
Then he calls out loudly,

"He brought us dancing, and laughter, and above all else he brought us truly excellent pies. But in the end he wasn't meant to be king. Few shall miss him more than I."

Some bagpipes swell into a dirge as the little casket is carried from the Hall.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,