Brockett the Butcher - Page 2 of 10

I, Brockett the Butcher, was attacked by a - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Jun, 2019 - 2:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 863 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Jun, 2019 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher - Page 2

Message to Advisor

Evenin' Captain. I am obliged t'report a busy day in which I worked out my body 'til a few new muscles bulged as per yer advice. I continue t' grow in culinary prowess an' I am closer t'my dream of runnin' a pie tavern from which t' launch my world domination an' all that.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jun, 2019 - 2:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

First time in the Town

My first day in town I remember it looked big. But nobody seemed to pay me no mind and I was free to do as I pleased. Being single-mindedly bent on my life's quest, I went immediately to the tavern and ingratiated myself with the proprietor who taught me some local culinary tricks. Now I got my own home and I cook for the tavern clientele. Town seems as good a place for a gnome to make his way as any!.

15th Jun, 2019 - 2:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Worship of Apathatsclir

Apathasclir th' Tinker of th' Heavens, please see fit t' align my stars wit' th' lovely Fern's. I think she liketh me, but I canno' be sure if she Liketh liketh me. Give me th' insight t' win her heart, an' make her my partner in bringin' Freedom to th' Land!.

15th Jun, 2019 - 3:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 2 Butcher Brockett

Enticing of Fern

Fern, th' forest follows in your footsteps, though ye be dwellin' in this human Town. I can no sooner ferget yer face than I can erase th' mem'ry of the starflowers what graced th' fern-bedecked glades of my home, blushin' crimson in the sunset as the shadows of the elms grew long.

I know I'm but a humble baker o' pies, but they be excellent pies an' if ye let me I will share a special one with ye in the park tomorrow noon.

15th Jun, 2019 - 3:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Butcher Brockett

Brockett the Butcher is raised. I, Brockett, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this fumes of fancy even if it be the one hundredth time!.

16th Jun, 2019 - 1:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett the Butcher

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jun, 2019 - 1:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher - Page 2

I, Brockett the Butcher, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

16th Jun, 2019 - 2:41am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Brockett Butcher Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

I, Brockett the Butcher, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Brockett the Butcher

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,