Closed
ROK II RPG Character 867 Medieval Text Adventure
19th Jun, 2019 - 3:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron

My name is Xaveri and I am known as the Baron because my father was a baron himself. I was born an Easterner even though my father was a human from the "Town" and my mother was an Easterner. How did they know each other? It's a long story. And-to make a long story short-He met my mother on the brink of death.

My father was a noble who learned about magic spells, military tactics and political skill from his Guru. As an ambitious man, he had done anything to become an expert on those skills. When the council saw his potential, they promoted him as a squire. His efforts and ambition made him promoted into one of knight of the realms. One day, he was in charge to lead a militia group, part of a larger army in a campaign against the Easterner. Luckily, his army was ordered to march right into a trap that had been set by a group of hunters from Easterner. Fought against experienced and disciplined Easterner hunters who set an ambush in their own homeland, my father's militia had no chance at all. The battle was over even before it started. Thanks to his magical spells he had learned before, he managed to protect himself and escaped the death. But with his grievous wounds, he couldn't go far, but at least he managed to take a rest in the nearby forest. There's where my mother found and took care of him, and that was the first time my father, an ambitious knight who only knew about war, politic and magic, felt the warmth touch of a woman. And that's how I have a Human father and an Easterner mother. Sadly, few years after that event, there was an another campaign against the Easterner. My father's ambition and ego made him left his family to join the army again and came as a "long-lost hero", and that was the last time I saw him. He only left me with a book and that's where I learned the truth about him.

About my appearance, I am 6 feet tall and have a muscular body. I have jet black hair and big brown eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique. And about my skills, my mother taught me how to survive. As an Easterner woman, my mother was an expert on hunting for food, foraging in the land where resources are scarce, knowing and using the natural terrains as her cover or to set a trap for her prey. In short, she can survive in the harshest environments you can imagine, and I learned everything from her. I intend to learn about magic, military tactics and political skill, skills which my father's expert at. And that is my next step to become a ruler of kings, and maybe, just maybe, I will find my long-lost father.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2019 - 10:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

Advisor Description

Ranissa, an aristocrat lady she is. The first time I met her was the very first day I arrived in the town. It was a long long way from my home to the "Town". I was like a lost dog, didn't have any purpose and didn't know what I had to do. The only thing that drove me that time was my instinct. I was starving, and when I smelled a newly-baked bread, I went straight to the bakery. That's where I met her, a starving wild-looking man met a beautiful aristocrat like her. I knew she felt disgusted with me, but she hid it with an uneasy smile. I had feelings for her, but then I realized, who am I to even dare to think about her. Yes, I am a son of a nobleman, but how can I showed it? So I just gave a glimpse of smile to her then went to the bakers for the thing that I had been smelling for a long time, the bread. But fortunately, the only money that I had was not enough for a newly-baked bread, and the baker said to me that he can only gave me a leftover bread from the day before. Well, I took it, gave another glimpse of smile to the lady and walked out from the bakery, until I heard a gentle yet firm voice calling me. It was her, with a newly-baked bread on her arm. She gave it to me and I told her that someday I will pay of my debt to her. But she didn't care and instead she asked me what was I doing in this town. I said to her that I have a dream, a big one, and I will start it in here even though I have to start it from the bottom. Then she gave me the most beautiful smile that I will never forget for the rest of my life, then she left me.

I knew after that event, sometimes she was following me, I didn't know, but I thought that she wanted me to pay my debt, silly me. Then I realized, if I want to reach my goal, I have to have connections with the people from the higher class. Maybe she could teach me one or more things about politic or how to handle the other nobles. Yes it's sounded selfish, but in the truth, I had a special feeling with her, and although I will never get a chance to show it to her, at least I can be closer to her while I learning somethings and hearing some advices from her. I didn't know what's she thinking about me, but when I asked for her help, she just gave me a flat expression and accepted it. I hoped this relation won't only help me to achieve my goals but also hers too.

20th Jun, 2019 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Xaveri the Baron, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

20th Jun, 2019 - 5:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

A Bat Swarm attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bat Swarm dead.

20th Jun, 2019 - 6:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Baron Xaveri

I, Xaveri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

20th Jun, 2019 - 9:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri the Baron

Most beautiful lady of Xaveri

I saw the most beautiful lady I have ever seen when I was a kid. She has a quite voluptuous body but she is not a fat woman. Her booty is plump and her body shape just like the body part of cello. She was wearing black skirt and a pair of high heels. She was also wearing a white shirt with a black coat. She has long and straight hair, although on the tip of her hair is a little bit curly. Her hair is as black as the night and her lips are as red as blood. She has bright yet brown round eyes and there is a beauty mark just under her left eye. She has soft gaze and beautiful smile. She has pointy nose and bow-shaped lips. She is a tidy and polite woman, and most importanly, she is humble and a kind-hearted woman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jun, 2019 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron

I, Xaveri, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

20th Jun, 2019 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Xaveri
(+)

Xaveri Baron Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Xaveri will abide there.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Xaveri the Baron

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,