Does College Make You Better?

Does College Better - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 20th Apr, 2020 - 9:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2019 - 5:53am / Post ID: #

Does College Make You Better?

Did Your Child Return From College a Better Person? When assessing America’s or any of the Western world’s universities — wondering whether you should send your child to one; whether you should pay for a child to attend one; whether you should go into great debt to attend one; whether you should donate money to one; and related… Source 6f.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Dec, 2019 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

Better You College Does

In my opinion it's only worth it if the work that you love requires college. Now adays even with a degree you don't make that much more and can still struggle to find work. The only thing for sure is their is mass knowledge that can be obtained.

20th Apr, 2020 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Does College Make You Better? UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Absolutely not, and I say that with confidence. Not only am I saying it through personal experience, with the debt the US system is drowning me in, is making me almost regret going to college. I could have learned a lot of what I did with experience! Still, though, it was extremely beneficial that I went to college, but sometimes I can't help but think what I could be doing if I hadn't gone and become so deep in debt.

> TOPIC: Does College Make You Better?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,