Wolf the Warrior - Page 3 of 6

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 16th Mar, 2020 - 11:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 873 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Jan, 2020 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior - Page 3

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Sponsored Links:
10th Jan, 2020 - 3:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Warrior Wolf

Let it be known that I, Wolf, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

31st Jan, 2020 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dancing Skill expert I am today for I have been taught well by Vendors.

19th Feb, 2020 - 9:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 3 Warrior Wolf

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

I encountered a strange person in the tavern of Stefan today. He wore a cloak but did not cover his face which had delicate features. His voice, because it was clearly a man, was tender and caring almost humble like but with a conviction that let me know he was there with a purpose. He relayed a message from someone else about my quest to become ruler. I was surprised that someone else besides my advisor knew about this. Therefore, I found it strange when I was offered an endowment because they, whomever the man represented, felt that they should contribute to my cause. I am currently awaiting his reply since I accepted whatever I was to be given.

20th Feb, 2020 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Warrior Wolf

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Warrior, but I am also an expert Reflexes of which I am very proud.

10th Mar, 2020 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior

I, Wolf the Warrior, am now a Bash expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Mar, 2020 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf Warrior - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Wolf the Warrior. I was amazed when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of waking dream. With end purpose in mind things must changeth.

16th Mar, 2020 - 11:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Wolf than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wolf the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,