Wolf the Warrior - Page 2 of 6

Deity of Wolf Leah, the goddess of darkness, - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Dec, 2019 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 873 Medieval Text Adventure
24th Oct, 2019 - 4:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior - Page 2

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother, I loved her and still love her but in a special way. She did what she could now I must move on and make my own name for myself. I cannot be bogged down by being sentimental as I need to achiever greater things.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2019 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Warrior Wolf

Most beautiful lady of Wolf

A long haired blonde woman who kept the ends in a plat moved across the market like a dragonfly near a pond. She was a beauty to behold and I could not keep my eyes off her as her emerald eyes lighted up everywhere she looked. I could not believe that someone could be so perfectly built as though she was made by the very gods above to dwell with us mere mortals below. I have been jostled by gnome who thinks she can get me audience with her but I am very suspicious.

11th Nov, 2019 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Wolf the Warrior is raised. I, Wolf, have died but am alive again! How can mine failures leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward overwhelmed in this fantastical era? It is mine lack of ambition.

11th Nov, 2019 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Page 2 Warrior Wolf

Some refer to me as Wolf, the Swim master.

24th Nov, 2019 - 2:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Warrior Wolf

My builders have completed meh wooden abode so that I, Wolf will abide there.

4th Dec, 2019 - 9:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf the Warrior

I, Wolf the Warrior, have attained the tenth level in the Jump Skill. Now, I am considered an expert in Jump.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2019 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf Warrior - Page 2

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bully. The Bully attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bully. Like my story?

26th Dec, 2019 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Beowolf
(+)

Wolf Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Deity of Wolf

Leah, the goddess of darkness, is a woman with crusted face as though she were made of old stone. She does not say much but expects devotion to the cause of bringing darkness into equal balance with the light.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Wolf the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,