Alex the Chosen - Page 3 of 4

Let it be known that I, Alex, have attained - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 875 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Alex the Chosen - Page 3

No one shall lay low Alex the Chosen. It is mine evils that caused mine 2nd demise within this dark vision. What end in view do I need?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2019 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Chosen Alex

No one shall lay low Alex the Chosen. How can mine drawbacks leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward lost in wonder in this waking dream? It is mine lack of pursuit.

Post Date: 27th Jun, 2019 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Alex the Chosen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The man that has approached you is wearing an ankle length black robe with a cape and shroud, it appears unkempt and as if they had been out in the recent thunderstorm to travel here with haste to meet you.

The man has short blonde hair and a untrimmed beard with deep scars above his right eye and about his lower left chin stretching across his neck, it is apparent the man has seen battle. The man stands at first glace a towering six foot and four inches tall.

The man hails over the barkeep and motions for Alex to be seated at a nearby table.

Alex cautiously sits in a chair at the table as he raises an eye brow and taps the top of an iron mug placed in-front of him.

The man has a seat across for Alex placing his hands in his laps he says softly, "So, Alex. As I way saying there is a certain party I represent that is invested in you reaching your true potential." the man goes on to say, "We would like to offer you a generous sum of ten thousand gold pieces, think of it as an investment into the future you. What say you?"

Alex ponders thinking to himself, "Hmm.. This seems to good to be true, if my teachers taught me anything during my time at home it is to always question the intent of such an offer." raising his hand to his face and coughing he says in a hushed tone, "What is the catch, I mean to say what is it that you hope to get out of supporting me to reach this so called potential of mine."

The man smirks nodding his head saying under a soft sigh, "Ah yes, as to be expected of you Alex the Chosen, wise beyond your years, the benefactor of this very generous donation would of course expect you to simply return the favor when you sit upon the throne." the man pulls out a large bag of coin placing it on the table.

Alex quickly says in an aggravated hushed tone, "Put that away! Are you mad, you are going to get us mugged!"

The man grabs the bag placing it back into his pouch.

Alex thinks to himself and also thinking of his tiny adobe, his adviser, and his grand ambitions, then Alex says quietly, "I will accept, but how would I know who I must return the favor to, what is your masters name?"

The mans says, "You need not worry yourself with such details you will be approached at a time of his choosing when you are ready."

The man pulls out a piece of parchment which appears to be a contract of some kind, but its in an unknown tongue the likes of which you have never seen, the ink used appears to be black and crusted with a red shine to it almost like dried blood. The man placed a black feather pen on the table without any ink and motions to Alex to sign the document.

Alex thinks to himself, "A blood contract? Oh my such superstition, this is far to easy of a way to make a quick bit of coin from a mad man. " Alex then asks, "Well where is the ink?"

The man chuckles and grabs Alex by his right wrist picking up the pen and pricking Alex's index finger, the man goes on to place the feather pen in Alex's hand saying, "Here you are, now sign Alex quickly."

Alex picks up the pen signing his name quickly, Alex feels a bit strange but shrugs it off. Alex says quietly, "Well where is my gold?"

The barkeep approaches the table and prepares to pour them both a drink before the man says suddenly, we are done here and heads out the back door of the tavern without a further word.

The barkeep looks to Alex saying, "Well son, the tab is on you then."

Alex says in an angry tone, "Damn it all!" Alex throws twenty gold pieces on the table and walks out returning to his run down adobe.

When Alex walks in he finds something unexpected on his bed, A rather large sack of coin with a note.

Alex picks up and begins reading the note to himself, "Enjoy, we will be back to collect, safe travels Alex the Chosen."

Alex thinks to himself, "I hope I made the right decision."

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2019 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Page 3 Chosen Alex

Alex the Chosen Lives!. Mine duty is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered errors for the 4th time much to mine astounded. I am not in a work of fiction yet I have become it.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Chosen Alex

Why Am I Alex?

I met a small child on my journey today, of all the people to give me deep thought and pause, of course it brings me to why I began on this path, I would attribute it to the guidance and encouragement I received as a child, my family and teachers had always seen me as 'the chosen', this gave me a strong desire to pursue a path of my choosing rather than one 'chosen' for me.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Alex the Chosen

I, Alex the Chosen, was attacked by a Gang Leader and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Alex Chosen - Page 3

I, Alex the Chosen, was attacked by a Woodsman and was victorious in combat.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2019 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Alex the Chosen
A Friend

Alex Chosen Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Let it be known that I, Alex, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Alex the Chosen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,