Harry Wizard - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Jul, 2019 - 10:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 880 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2019 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Harry the Wizard
A Friend

Harry the Wizard

I, am Harry and I was given this name because my father believed in God (Hari as spoken in India). I am known as the Wizard because I know Magic from birth.

I was born a Human because my parents were both humans.

I stand 6 feet tall with a muscular body. I have black hair with small black eyes. My white skin and a plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows magic-users. I want to live peacefully as trader. But if someone tries to mess with me I will show him who's the boss too with my wizardry. I also desire to explore whole world and unite whole world under my banner.

I intend to do use balance of peaceful talks, trade battles or real bloody battles (As per the actions/wishes of my opponent) in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I am very simple person. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2019 - 10:20am / Post ID: #

Harry the Wizard
A Friend

Wizard Harry

This world seemed very nice to me. I wanted to live in this world. But fate doesn't want the same to happen. So, Goodbye to everybody. I don't want to live in this complicated world anymore.

I am really doing Hara Kiri. Reason being that I Really didn't understood the realm especially Exploring, so the town made me want to leave for another Kingdom....

> TOPIC: Harry the Wizard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,