Wizard Introduction

Wizard Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 17th Sep, 2016 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Wizard Intro RPGer
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 442
Flag Posts: 2,645
Avg: 0.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 17.1%
[+] Gain: 36.28 FP
Charm: 54

Wizard Introduction

I like all things interesting: games, movies, music, politics, etc. Yes, I'm weird that way, your standard nerd is probably how you will label me if we met in person. I do have a strong view point so prepare yourselves.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Signature: Rock on.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Wizard

You Are Now A Member Of The International Community!

We hope that you can become a vibrant contributor to the Topics here. Please keep in mind the Rules and Policies you agreed to before becoming a Member. In case you need a reminder I have placed the vital links at the bottom of my Post.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Here are some links to important parts of our Community:
MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

Wizard Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Wizard! A strong view point can be good so long as it does not become a fight fest or focusing on degrading individuals. If you keep it clean all should be good. If you need tips or want to know what is acceptable please ensure to check the links Latina gave you.

Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction Wizard

Don't worry, I'm outspoken but not tacky or a cyberbully. I joined up because I wanted to express some points without the childlike responses that are common, I saw you didn't have that so I'm here.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 7th Apr, 2013 - 2:14pm
Post Date: 7th Apr, 2013 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Wizard

Welcome Mr. Wizard. I'll try not to like step on your toes or anything but just wanted to ask if you're going to be role-play gaming or just adding comments?

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 11th Apr, 2013 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Wizard Introduction

Hi, Wizard. I saw your introduction thread a couple of days ago but is a very busy time for me and I can't post as much as I'm used to. Hope you will forgive me for my late greeting. I see you are interested in a wide range of subjects which is good. Even better is your preference for deep discussion over childish replies: this is one of the distinctive traits of this website. To keep it like this, moderators and administrators tend to be quite strict in the way they enforce the rules so I would suggest you to read the Constructive Posting Policy carefully: it might look excessive but it is not and after some time you end up following it without even realizing it by yourself. Like Play here likes to say: it becomes second nature. For the rest, welcome to the forums.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Wizard Introduction

Since ROK II was introduced I've been here more often than usual… I wonder why? wink.gif My character died so I need to get some FP to get him back. I'm not too good at answering the topics but I can do really well at starting them so I hope its okay to do this and won't get in trouble for like starting too many.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2016 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Wizard Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Wizard! That's perfectly fine so long as its not a repeat of an existing topic, maybe do a search first or something that wouldn't allow for constructive discussion.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Wizard Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,