Antonia the Warrior

Antonia Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Jan, 2019 - 4:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 751 Medieval Text Adventure
5th Jan, 2019 - 12:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior

At 5' 7" I am not an intimidating figure. While athletic in build I am not packed with huge muscles which gives me a slender appearance. I am by nature quiet and withdrawn so I hope to never make a spectacle of myself. I work from the shadows but I am not dark. I hope to succeed in what my mother meant for me to do.

Sponsored Links:
5th Jan, 2019 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

Advisor Description

Philbert is one of the known priests in the Town. When he sent for me I thought I had sinned in some way and was being called to repent. I went to the monastery in a worried mood to find Pilbert. When I got there he was smiling and very welcoming. He told me that he was my godfather in a way and knew about my destiny. He said I would be blessed and he will help to make it all happen.

5th Jan, 2019 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Antonia the Warrior.

5th Jan, 2019 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

I, Antonia the Warrior, was attacked by a Dog Rat and was victorious in combat.

6th Jan, 2019 - 5:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Warrior Antonia

Most handsome gentleman of Antonia

A handsome man with looks I have never seen before was what I saw today while in a busy part of the Town. I wish the setting was different because this would have given me a better way to make the encounter more memorable by actually talking with him! I can only wish after seeing this god-like man pass in front of me. Then there was this hobbit who made me wish more that I could meet him but I feel she is just a thief so I gave her nothing.

6th Jan, 2019 - 11:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia the Warrior

I, Antonia the Warrior, was attacked by a Skeleton and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2019 - 12:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior

Let it be known that I, Antonia, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

7th Jan, 2019 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Lace
(+)

Antonia Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Dear Philbert, from your advice I've gone to the physical training grounds to learn all the skills I need to know. It will take awhile and cost a lot but in the end I know I will be better off because of it.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Antonia the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,