Huna the Mercenary - Page 4 of 6

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 18th Jul, 2019 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 885 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Jul, 2019 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary - Page 4

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

Huna complains to his sister. "Ye told me I had to learn to be laughed at without starting a brawl and this was a sore test. She gave me a barely adequate loincloth and had me stand in a barrel. Then whenever I wavered the half-drunken crowd would jeer and throw rotted food. I emerged victorious. But are you sure I can't cut off just one of the rabble's head and teach them a lesson?"

Sponsored Links:
17th Jul, 2019 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

House of Sorrows

Our culture has placed material things and individual achievement above connections among people and between people and Nature. But social bonds are necessary for cultural survival and individual mental health. People may always have been born with conditions like autism or emotional disorders but a place for them in the cultural fabric would have been clear and maybe even venerated. Now they are stigmatized and isolated as are those who struggle to care for them like the House of Sorrow, leading to suffering and Anxiety. Thus Jean has created an alternate reality where we all work together to tell a story by developing our own stories and to connect via mature discussions.

17th Jul, 2019 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

This was the end of a long and sleepless month. Fueled by some arcane elixir, I was able to work tirelessly toward my goal. I have become an accomplished horseback rider, and fought off several bullies that were harassing either me or other citizens of the Town. Although gold is still in short supply I feel that I will reach a turning point soon.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 4 Mercenary Huna

Worship of Mirima

Great Mistress of the Winds, you have smiled on me these many weeks and I humbly thank you. I now can ride like the wind itself, and I hope you will accept my galloping across the plains as praise of your name. All give thanks for the Free Will that let's an elf pursue his heart's desire!.

ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

Finding a job

It's not too hard to find a job as a Bodyguard. These are violent times and protection is in high demand. Mostly it is low paying and I have spent many a day doing guardwork for the jail for a few coins per detail. I could apprentice at the weaponsmith, but I fear that would take me away for too long of my ultimate pursuit!.

18th Jul, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary

Dating Viora

My heart sorrows, dearest Viora, for thou hast suffered loneliness as I pursue my life quest. Thy patience matches thy tenderness and hearty laughter as thy greatest gifts my lovely one. Despair not for my blindness is lifted and if thee will have me, we shall move forward as partners in all things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jul, 2019 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary - Page 4

I am a Fighter because I have joined the Guild of Fighters.

18th Jul, 2019 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Huna the Mercenary.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Huna the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,