Huna the Mercenary - Page 5 of 6

Let it be known that I, Huna, have attained - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jul, 2019 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 885 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Jul, 2019 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary - Page 5

Wish I could change this about myself

I am strong but have never been considered bright. My people are renowned for their arcane gifts. But I will always be relegated to the sword. Oh I could tell you why the ocean meets the shore, if I only had a brain.

Sponsored Links:
18th Jul, 2019 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

Message to Advisor

I am officially a Fighter, sister! My prowess in combat grows apace, and I slew a giant ant that was pestering the Mystic. I have not neglected the finer points of learning and have become quite a student of Architecture.

18th Jul, 2019 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Familiar Description

Golden feathers, golden eyes, talons like curved daggers and a shriek that sends fear through my enemies, Atarax rides the Winds of the Lady and plummets upon the enemies of Freedom whenever I call, "I Have The Power!" When there are none to attack, my great winger with the 7 foot wingspan glides on thermals overhead. But he is ever ready for my commands and will always show me absolute loyalty.

18th Jul, 2019 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 5 Mercenary Huna

Worship of Mirima

Lady of the Free Winds I am grateful for the boon of my winger, Atarax. Together we shall fight until the cause of Freedom is won! I shall endeavor to be worthy of Thy blessings and to be Thy faithful servant.

19th Jul, 2019 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Mercenary Huna

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

Everywhere I look, people are in chains. Not all physical, but beholden to traditions and laws that hold back their spirits. When the world is free, only then can the peoples of the world make progress. By the Grace of the Goddess I shall take hold of the keys to the shackles, and set the world free. Thus will I dedicate my life to service.

19th Jul, 2019 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna the Mercenary

Worship of Mirima

Mirima, guide my steps that I may fulfill your Will. It is my destiny to bring Freedom to the Land, that it may be blessed in your sight. On your Holy Winds, let my prayer rise to your ears and be found worthy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Jul, 2019 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary - Page 5

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

20th Jul, 2019 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Huna Mercenary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Let it be known that I, Huna, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Huna the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,