Human Neanderthal Link

Human Neanderthal Link - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th May, 2010 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Human Neanderthal Link
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2007 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Human Neanderthal Link

HUMAN-NEANDERTHAL LINK

SKULL SUGGESTS HUMAN-NEANDERTHAL LINK

A skull found in a cave in Romania includes features of both modern humans and Neanderthals, possibly suggesting that the two may have interbred thousands of years ago.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/technology/story/2007/01...tech-skull.html

Human Neanderthal Link
Human Neanderthal Link (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2007 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link
A Friend

Link Neanderthal Human

I have seen a National Geographic and Science Channel special on this, its very interesting. The evidence is far from convincing, but it does show that at least some of the neanderthals and homosapians were breeding a few generations before the neanderthal disappeared. Could this be the reason that neanderthals "died out", because they were simply bred out of existence? That would imply that we aren't homosapians but something hybrid between homosapians and neanderthals. That would be a seriously big change in the history of man kind.

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2010 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Neanderthal 'make-up' discovered

Scientists claim to have the first evidence that Neanderthals wore "body paint" 50,000 years ago. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 7th May, 2010 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Link Neanderthal Human

Neanderthal genes 'survive in us'

Many people alive today possess some Neanderthal ancestry, according to a landmark scientific study. Ref. Source 9

8th May, 2010 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

Link Neanderthal Human

I thought we would of all like come from a neanderthal man at one time or the other not sure why this is news what else would we come from?

Post Date: 8th May, 2010 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link
A Friend

Human Neanderthal Link

It is my belief that modern man came to being on this earth through god. We were kicked out of the garden and the one son ended up going out into the masses. I think this is when modern man started to multiply by breeding with the cave man. Thus we have some genes of the cave man in us all.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th May, 2010 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link

I would be willing to wager a large sum that the two never happily bred together. I would think more like one was a slave to the other, after being conquered. Then the breeding took place. I am just guessing at this but if you think about it I don't see them frolicking together happily threw the field or anything. That just doesn't happen when two completely different species meet one another like this.

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Human Neanderthal Link
A Friend

Human Neanderthal Link Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO

I never once said that it was a happy joining. I think you may be right and one race enslaved the other.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Human Neanderthal Link

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,