Nolly Introduction

Nolly Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Jul, 2019 - 10:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nolly
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Member Reader
[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 21
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.3%
[+] Gain: 2,113.00 FP
Charm: none

Nolly Introduction

I am a blind player that prior to losing my vision was a hardcore gamer. I've played games in my early youth such as pong and centipede and games in my young adulthood such as EverQuest and World of Warcraft. When I lost my vision nearly all of this was lost to me, and I am always on the lookout for games that are accessible so I may recover some of the joy I had growing up.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Jul, 2018 - 1:28am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Nolly

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

Ready for the best text Role-playing Game adventure ever created? To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,525
Flag Posts: 9,315
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.4%
[+] Gain: 714.99 FP
Charm: 159

Nolly Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Nolly, that is difficult. Its one thing to be born blind but if you knew what its like and then lose it then you keep remembering how it used to be. Do you have some of your vision still or is it totally gone?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2018 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nolly

Nolly, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 13th Jul, 2019 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Nolly

Nolly, this is to inform you that your Membership Upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to Regular Membership.

> TOPIC: Nolly Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,