Krilith the Rogue

Krilith Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 20th Jul, 2019 - 8:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 891 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Krilith the Rogue

I am Krilith and I was given this name because of a strange shaman my father met out in the woods. I am known as the Rogue because of my free spirit and neutral outlook.

I was born a brown skinned Easterner. I stand 6 feet 3 inches tall, with a well built, lean body. I have long black hair framing a rugged face with brown, almost black eyes.

I am a vary physical person, relying on that aspect over most magic.

I intend to eventually become the ruler of all kings, just as my mother wished me too, but in the mean time, I only seek self advancement. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Krilith

Advisor Description

Captain Lucian Layith is a long time friend of my father's.

He saved my fathers life 3 times, physically and politically.

Lucian is on the older side, but he bares it well. He is still rather fit, but also knows what he is doing in a political situation.

He also was like another father too me when I was a child, sometimes he was able to be there when my father was away in war.

That is why I was overjoyed to find out that my mother had petitioned him to help me on my journey.

With him at my side, I feel as if I can concurr the world.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Krilith the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Woodsman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Krilith

A Soldier died due to my unique combat skills.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 4:35pm / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Krilith

Ever fought a Bully? I did… and beat it to death.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

Krilith the Rogue
A Friend

Krilith the Rogue

Reflections On Your Mother

My mother was the second graitest hero of mine in my life. She was second only to Captain Lucian.

She would often sing me to sleep with stories of graite heros, artists, and just about any story she could bring to mind. She was one of the best story tellers and writers, she could have been a bard if she haden't decided to settle down.

My mother was the person who taught me to write, read and tell. I hope to be able to live up to her abilities some day.

I was made fun of a lot in my childhood for loving my mother so much and because she sang me to sleep, but I didn't care, a punch or two would take care of those.

When my mother died in that fire, I wept, truly, for the second time. The first being when I thought Lucian had died.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Krilith the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,