Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 890 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Morth the Mage

I am Morth and I was given this name because of a fallen general in my father's war company that he admired. I am known as the Mage because of my afinity for magical arts, arcane and otherwise.

Although my parents were both elves, my mother was taken advantage of while drunk by a human, thus producing me.

I stand about 6 and a half feet tall, with a lean, muscular body. My black hair falls to my ear lobes, and my brown, almost black eyes are constantly alert, ready for attacks. I have a charming, handsome face and brown, sun kissed skin.

I use both magical arts and physical combat, depending on the situation, making myself a very flexible combatant. I intend to make my life through a combination of adventuring and trading, witch can get me both renoun and money.

I hope that through my adventuring and trading I can acumulate enough wealth and renoun to become the next ruler of kings. Hopefully, following this path, I can make a graite life for myself and others.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Mage Morth

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Morth the Mage Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Holly Short was a good friend of my mother's, helping her through the stressful time between mother's violation and my father helping her out with the child. Because of this, Holly is one of the few people who knows of my actual blood father.

Holly is 95 years older than me, being an elf, it was almost like an older sister.

I grew up with Holly, and she taught me many things about politics and reading people. She was one of the main sources of my intelect.

As we got older, I, quite obviously, started to see the feminine side of her more, and became quite atracted to her.

Knowing that she is following me, to help me where I may mess up is a graite help to me.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Mage Morth

Morth the Mage is raised. I, Morth, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st world of the middle ages.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Mage Morth

Ever fought a Woodsman? I did… and beat it to death.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2019 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Morth the Mage

Breath of life comes to Morth the Mage. This adventure is not over. Morth shall conquer this medieval world even if it is the 2nd time.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Morth Mage

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Soldier. The Soldier attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Soldier. Like my story?

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2019 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Morth the Mage
A Friend

Morth Mage Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Breath of life comes to Morth the Mage. This be a waking dream, for who knew that it would take mine 3rd resuscitation to be mesmerized.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Morth the Mage

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,