Magdalene the Prodigy

Magdalene Prodigy - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jul, 2019 - 10:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 892 Medieval Text Adventure
21st Jul, 2019 - 10:43am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Magdalene the Prodigy

My name is Magdalene. I am known as the Prodigy by many. I can be described as looking like an ordinary human woman with some enchanting traits.

I intend to do whatever it takes to fulfill my destiny in order to become the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Jul, 2019 - 1:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Prodigy Magdalene

Advisor Description

Sylby was one of the more boisterous wenches in the tavern. She commanded the kind of respect that made her to be a class of her own. She was liked by the barkeeper because she kept the crowd happy and the dunks wanting more.

On one particular day I was surprised when she came up to me and pulled me to the side of the tavern. She said, "I know who you are and your destiny!" I was shocked and wanted to know how she knew. She told me of my mother and her as good friends while growing up. She said before my mother died she wanted me to have enough information to get by and chose Sylby as the one to give me that information so I would not be lost.

I was glad, I felt relieved knowing I was not totally alone.

24th Jul, 2019 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Magdalene the Prodigy Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Sylby, I hope you are well and the people at the tavern are treating you with some dignity. I don't know why you do this kind of work but I wish you well. I have started to train in various disciplines. Soon I will have to put them to good use.

26th Jul, 2019 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Prodigy Magdalene

Message to Advisor

Sylby, if it weren't for your guidance I think I would be entirely doomed as my luck is low and my future bleak because of the pressure that's on me. I am going to rest now and try to find peace in my dreams.

29th Jul, 2019 - 11:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Prodigy Magdalene

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

29th Jul, 2019 - 11:13am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Magdalene the Prodigy

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jul, 2019 - 3:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Magdalene Prodigy

Message to Advisor

I am in a strange underground tavern which is close to the Palace of Parody. Weird things happen here and most of them are frightful enough to make anyone faint but I am strong as I am wielding my sword and I am well protected with my armor. I hope to find a way out when I have fully rested.

31st Jul, 2019 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Seraphina
(+)

Magdalene Prodigy Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most handsome gentleman of Magdalene

He is a handsome man, that stranger that walked by, I still remember him as though it just happened. You see, I was in the market and despite the many people I was able to single out a handsome gentleman with dark features, tall and muscular. He walked in a commanding way but was still gentle enough to help the old lady that was trying to stack some of her vegetables on her cart. He passed by me and did not notice me but his image will be etched in my mind forever. Maybe one day… I will be able to see him again and have enough courage to introduce myself as a potential candidate for his heart.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Magdalene the Prodigy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,