Favorite Pizza Toppings

Favorite Pizza Toppings - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 5:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
How do you like your pizza?
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Favorite Pizza Toppings

Now tell me, who doesn't enjoy a wonderful, fresh-baked pizza?

There's a pizza chain in Florida called CiCi's that can't be beat. They make their dough and sauce fresh daily. Their restaurants are all-you-can-eat buffets featuring many varieties of pizza, including dessert pizzas. There's also a salad bar and pasta. CiCi's also makes custom order pies at no additional cost- waaaay cool, considering my 6 year old has a dairy allergy and has to have his made without cheese.

Some of my favorites are their barbeque pizza, Philly Steak & Cheese, chicken club pizza, spinach w/ pepperoni and sausage, and supreme pizzas.

Actually, I like almost anything on my pies, but still don't get the whole pineapple thing (Hawaiian style w/ ham). And don't ever come near me with those nasty, smelly anchovies!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2004 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Toppings Pizza Favorite

I am not a picky pizza eater but just recently, I tasted the best pizza. My husband ordered this vegetarian pizza which has baby artichokes and baby zucchini, fresh tomatoes, button mushrooms, basil, mozzarella and tomato sauce. I thought it was great.

We also usually get frozen pizzas from Trader Joe's. They have this organic 3 cheese pizza from Trader Giotto's which is organic mozzarella, cheese, val d'enza cheese and parmesan cheese with organic tomato pulp, oregano and extra virgin oil. It tastes good as it is good for the body considering the ingredients are all organic and no artifial or funky ingredients added.

10th Aug, 2004 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I love my pizza with lots of cheese, bacon and pinneaple. Who mades the best pizza ever? of course, me! tongue.gif I make everything from scratch.

10th Aug, 2004 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Toppings Pizza Favorite

Mmm! Pizza!! Any way, any day (except for thin crust which is icky). I like it Mexi/Cali style with pepperoni, jalapeno chiles, and Monterey Jack cheese.... Chicken, spinach, black olives, greek olives, oy and veh!!

Yeah, Fugi, the Hawai'ian deal is a little different... but it can be good sometimes, if it's fresh.

Dialing for delivery... *now*
laugh.gif
Roz

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2004 - 5:58am / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Toppings Pizza Favorite

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 9-Aug 04, 8:57 PM)
I love my pizza with lots of cheese, bacon

LDS, I thought you were a vegetarian? Or do you just not eat beef?

My favorite is to use Boboli (sp?) crust and sauce, then add Italian sausage, black olives, mushrooms, onions, mozzarella, and cheddar cheese. Most of the time I cook it for half the time, cut it into fourths, separate the fourths by about 1/2 inch then continue cooking.

And don't ever come near me with those nasty, smelly anchovies!
I agree fugi, those things are only good in tarter sauce and just a little goes a long way.

Reconcile Edited: AGene on 10th Aug, 2004 - 6:04am

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2004 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Favorite Pizza Toppings

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 9-Aug 04, 8:57 PM)
I love my pizza with lots of cheese, bacon and pinneaple.

I agree! that is the best toppings you could have on a pizza. so you make pizza from scratch eh? wanna help a college student out and give me the recipe??? Plz????? heh, na, you don't have to if you don't want to. i'd have to say that pizza would probably be my most favoritess food right now. not to mention it's a college student's main food. biggrin.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Favorite Pizza Toppings

Mmm, Pizza. Drat now I'm hungrey. wink.gif

I love almost anything on my pizza. My favorites are: Pepperoni, Black Olives, Peppers, and Onions. A plain pepperoni pizza will do me fine though. wink.gif

I can't stand the thought of anchovies, though I've never tasted them... and mushrooms just sicken me. tongue.gif

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2004 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Pizza Toppings
A Friend

Favorite Pizza Toppings Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

i agree. Mushrooms shouldn't be allowed let alone on a Pizza! they just make it disgusting and not so tasteful! wink.gif as far as anchovies are concerned, you're not missing much, though i've never had them in or on a pizza. i've only had them plain. they bascially taste like a really soggy fish that is super SUPER SALTY! i mean, SALTY!! i love salt, and i put salt on just about everything, but even for a salt addict like me that thing was salty....no thx, i'll pass.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Favorite Pizza Toppings

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,