Auma the Ranger - Page 2 of 3

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2019 - 9:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 894 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Jul, 2019 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Auma the Ranger - Page 2

Let it be known that I, Auma, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2019 - 1:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Ranger Auma

Why Am I Auma?

It's difficult to explain why I choose to be 'good'. Good can be on a spectrum, to be sure, with some believing they are good yet doing evil, or others resorting to heinous acts to save someone they love. I choose to be good for the simple belief that it is how I would wish to be treated. I treat everyone with respect, from the animals I study to my fellow humans. I can't abide being cruel for no particular reason and what is the use of being in this world if not to try to make it better for everyone else? Thus, I will continue to be 'good'. I can only hope that the choices I make for the pursuit of 'good' do not have to stray into dangerous territory. I do not know what I would do if I aws given a choice of having to do a small evil in order for a greater good.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Auma the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Page 2 Ranger Auma

Let it be known that I, Auma, have attained Level 3 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Ranger Auma

I have defeated a Bully. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Auma the Ranger.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Auma the Ranger

Let us celebrate, fer today I be a Riding Skill expert.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2019 - 3:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Auma Ranger - Page 2

The Guild of Rangers hath accepted my application to be part of their honorable establishment.

22nd Jul, 2019 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Livdera
(+)

Auma Ranger Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Marauder attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Marauder dead.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Auma the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,