Killian the Slayer - Page 3 of 4

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2019 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 896 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jul, 2019 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer - Page 3

House of Sorrows

The children have been cursed by an entity called The Autismark, which causes them to have difficulty containing themselves. (This is a metaphor for autism, the children are both on the spectrum.) Anxius' curse manifests itself in the form of anxiety, and hyperactivity. He cannot focus, nor sit still, though he is genuinely interested in what is happening. I cannot recall the name of the other child, but his silent suffering and fits of rage are both symptomatic of his curse. It is because of this curse, and the impatience and, genuine cruelty of mankind, that he fears for his children. The world is a big and scary place for even the most lucky, and this will only be more true for those poor children. I don't particularly understand the metaphor of the creator, but I believe he was meant to be god.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2019 - 10:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Relation Description

I first noticed the striking red hair of the gypsy girl, but became quickly enamored with her green silken robes that seem somehow more immodest than simple nudity. She danced around the fire, shaking her wide hips and voluptuous chest for the world to see. I thought nothing more of her, until she turned to me. Her hazel eyes shot into mine like arrows, and reeled me in. I have thought of the gypsy ever since, though I haven't returned to the street where I know she lives. I know not why my nerves overcome me around this woman, but I will conquer these nerves like I do all my enemies.

27th Jul, 2019 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Marauder. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Killian the Slayer.

27th Jul, 2019 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Page 3 Slayer Killian

I, Killian, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 3 among my fellow men.

27th Jul, 2019 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

I have defeated a Giant ant. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Killian the Slayer.

27th Jul, 2019 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer

I, Killian the Slayer, was attacked by a Bully and was victorious in combat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2019 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian Slayer - Page 3

Breath of life comes to Killian the Slayer. This adventure is not over. Killian shall conquer this quest even if it is the 3rd time.

27th Jul, 2019 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

I have defeated a Black Bear. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Killian the Slayer.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Killian the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,