Killian the Slayer - Page 4 of 4

Killian's body was dragged back to - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2019 - 10:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 896 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jul, 2019 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer - Page 4

I have defeated a Wolf Pack. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Killian the Slayer.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2019 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Today, my encounter with a Marauder Leader ended with me slaying the Marauder Leader.

27th Jul, 2019 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Killian, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 4 among my fellow men.

27th Jul, 2019 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Page 4 Slayer Killian

Killian closes his eyes for the final sleep, and his soul becomes one with the wind. he is nothing, but the breeze in the trees. The sun rises and falls without him, and none are a miss of the lonesome wanderer. In the next life, maybe things will be different, but there is more doubt to that than certainty, as nothing became of the slayer in this life.

27th Jul, 2019 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Killian's body was dragged back to the town where he was born. The Giant Wolf had torn the contents of his neck from their fleshy bounds, and he bled to death on the forest floor. None but the friends he had made in the tavern attended his funeral, as he had none to call compatriots. The nameless girl he saved from capture by the bandits lit his body, and they watched it burn away, to become one with the wind.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Killian the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,