Killian II the Slayer

Killian Ii Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Jul, 2019 - 8:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 897 Medieval Text Adventure
28th Jul, 2019 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer

My name is Killian Wilkjest, my people call me The Slayer, for when wolves attack my people, it is my blade they call upon to save the herds.

I am an easterner, but only in name, and size. My mother, a woman of the east, was given me by the unholy union of a man from the west, taking her in her home one night, against the fires and screams of her slaughtered kinsman.

I was born on the field of battle. There was a man with her that day, the chief of our tribe. Though my mother raised me on her own, fed me, taught me to hunt, and cook, it was the chief, my new father, who made me a man.

Though my people did not scorn me, my russet hair and volcanic eyes drew no question that I was different from my kin. I often feel the hatred for me, and the man who fathered me, burning hot behind their black eyes.

I find myself often in the company of mixed folk. Most often brigands or rangers. Wether he makes his coin through force, or defense, a man who's loyal to his mates is worthy to fight with me any day.

I seek one day to make coin within the law, while keeping my blade sworn only to myself. Perhaps I will take to hunting monsters, there is always good coin to be found in their pelts, and in the villages that wish them gone.

I need no power over other men, nor would I wish it. No man should live in chains, be them to a master, or a king. I seek only to wander until I breathe my last. Let me live deep whilst I do, let me taste the sting of wine on my tongue, the arms of a lover around me. I seek not for fame, nor fortune. I live, I love, I slay, I burn with life, and I am content.

Sponsored Links:
28th Jul, 2019 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer II Killian

Advisor Description

It was a loud, and raucous night at the tavern Killian had sat down to a mug of ale, while a band of brigands was using the venue to celebrate the success of a rather bountiful raid on a small village a few miles south of the town. After a few hours, the men had succumbed to drink, and they were beginning to cause concern.
The tavern owner slipped Killian some coin, and Killian promptly threw the band of men from the bar. Messantia, captain of the town guard, was in the bar at the time, the two exchanged some whispers about the event, and what a man of Killian's unique heritage is to do in a town such as this. The two became fast friends, and Messantia took it upon himself to teach The Slayer the ways of civilization.

28th Jul, 2019 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

28th Jul, 2019 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer II Killian

A Caveman looks strange when motionless on the ground.

28th Jul, 2019 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer II Killian

While a Bat Swarm may be difficult for some a Bat Swarm is no match for me.

28th Jul, 2019 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II the Slayer

I, Killian, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jul, 2019 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II Slayer

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

28th Jul, 2019 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian II Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

A Creep looks strange when motionless on the ground.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Killian II the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,