Killian the Slayer

Killian Slayer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Jul, 2019 - 3:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 896 Medieval Text Adventure
27th Jul, 2019 - 1:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer

I am Killian Wilkjest, The Slayer. I earned this title after a band of orcs, banded with a massive mountain troll, attacked my village. I slew the beast, and the warband, nearly losing my own life in the process. The scar that seems to run through my chest, and out my back, is a constant token of that brush with death.
I am a human male, standing six feet, five inches tall. Long russet hair, and beard to match. My eyes stand a grey that's been called "volcanic" to some, with a lightly tanned skin, and though my appearance is, to my mind, quite harsh and rough, I still maintain the gazes and stares from women so prevalent in my youth.
I have no stomach for sorcery, and would rather make use of the bounties of nature, and steel to solve my problems. I know how to use a bow, but a blade soaked in sinister lacquers is all a man really needs. I spend my days traveling through the wilderness, unburdened by the roads of my peers. It is a hard life, and coin is sparse. But I am called the slayer, and thus I slay. For coin, food, furs, and whatever other purpose I may have, killing monsters and people alike is simply, the only life I know now.
I do not aspire to be king, I wish not land nor wealth nor easy living. My only aspiration, is to one day see the sun set over a world at peace. For this to happen, men must die, lives must be destroyed, and alliances must be forged. But I am now, and always have been a man of my word. The pacts will be forged, and the enemies of man will know plunder like they've never seen before.

Before we begin, you should know who I am. I can swing a sword as good as any man, and I am as at home in the wild as the wolves that roam it. I can brew a potion like any wizard, but I do not taint my tongue with the accursed vowels of sorcery. I may use these skills to hunt monsters, but make no mistake; they are meant only to slay the Easterner that killed my father. Now, are you ready to set out with me, on the road to plunder?

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2019 - 2:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Advisor Description

Aiden Harwrite is the captain of a small unit of rangers in The Town's army. He met Killian while leading a unit across the lake to meet a group of bandits that had kidnapped a young woman from the village for ransom. Aiden was to negotiate, and pay for the girl's safe return home. Killian had heard the news about the girl, and took matters into his own hands. The negotiators arrived just after the slayer, who was skulking in the woods, arming a series of traps to gain advantage. Killian sprung them, and flew into combat with the bandits.
Before Aiden could draw his blade, or charge his cavalry, the slayer had dispatched the men, and stood there holding the ransomed girl. Killian and Aiden locked eyes, Killian's contained all the tame ferocity of a cornered wolf, just waiting to be let out. "I don't have to kill you too, do I?" Aiden was taken aback, not sure if that was a threat, or a genuine question.
"Who are you, naive? And why did you interfere here?" Killian rested his sword on his shoulder, perhapse in an attempt to further insult the stranger. "I am Killian Wilkjest, The Slayer. I came here to remove a woman from chains, nothing more, nothing less." Aiden took a step forward, "I am Captain Aiden Hartwrite, master of The Black Rangers. We can take the girl from here."
Killian handed off the girl, who seemed more than happy to be removed from his custody, and the slayer rode home with the rangers. "We could use a man like you, none of these lads would be able to pull off what you just did." That was the beginning of a partnership that would prove unrelenting in the years to come.

27th Jul, 2019 - 2:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

27th Jul, 2019 - 2:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

27th Jul, 2019 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Slayer Killian

Most beautiful lady of Killian

Roxanne, the beautiful human daughter of a scholar. She possesses hair of a radiant auburn, alabaster skin, and the beautifully laid freckles of a girl who loves the sun. She is short, even for a woman at only five feet and three inches. But the piercing nature of her green eyes could make even the most brawny man fall aback, while producing fantasies of her petite, pale body and large, moonlike breasts. She is incredibly intelligent, currently studying to be a surgeon, wishing to keep soldiers alive on the lines of battle.

27th Jul, 2019 - 3:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian the Slayer

I, Killian, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Jul, 2019 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian Slayer

Reflections On Your Mother

Reflections on your mother - She was a kind woman. Her name was Merida, if I recall. Tawny brown hair and grey eyes, she was quite a woman. She taught me most that I know of herbalism and tracking, and may in fact be the only reason I lived to see the sunrise of my sixteenth birthday. She met her end a few weeks prior however, at the hands of a pack of wolves. My retribution for this act was swift, and viscious. But the slaughter of pups will not raise the dead.

27th Jul, 2019 - 3:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Uncleshotgun
(+)

Killian Slayer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Killian the Slayer is raised. I, Killian, have died but am alive again! I am no undead despite this 1st world of the middle ages.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Killian the Slayer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,