Hacca the Enchanter - Page 4 of 4

He said he was going to the Mystic's - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Aug, 2019 - 5:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 899 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Aug, 2019 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter - Page 4

Why Am I Hacca?

Through connection with nature and with our fellow peoples, we draw strength and happiness. It is the duty of all who would Rule to protect that which is good, and to bring people closer together. Treat others as we would want to be treated, and we can have a productive and successful society. Above all remember that we are beings, not doings. Thus will we be pleasing in the eyes of the Lady.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Aug, 2019 - 11:15am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Enchanter Hacca

Familiar Description

Sleek and tan with black stripes on her legs and back and cunning brown eyes that possess an inner flame, Thylax steals through the trees on padded foot, and courses across the plain on swift legs. There is nowhere to hide and no way to run when she is aroused to wrath. But only evil must fear her teeth and claws. When I speak her name over my ancient obsidian arrowhead, she materializes in a flash of white fire and lays her muzzle in my hand, then sits on her haunches awaiting my command. But if she hesitates to obey, then I know she questions the wisdom of my decision. I have found it well to heed her instincts.

3rd Aug, 2019 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

The young, pleasant-faced acolyte beckoned Hacca to a quiet corner of the tavern. "Blessed be to Airon." She smiled.

Hacca smiled back. "Blessed be. To what do I owe the honor?"

The girl lowered her pearl-gray hood, revealing braided brown hair. "Thou art our hope, good Hacca. The Lady's followers are nervously tracking the spread of the Shadow. More people have fallen ill in the countryside." She looked over her shoulder at the bustling, merry tavern and back at the elven man.

Hacca's lips tightened. "My progress is too slow. The wizards demand a high price for their teaching. But what do I call thee?"

The girl answered serenely, "I am Leah. And I am here to aid thy progress. The Church of Airon has some well-endowed patrons. I am bidden to grant thee a boon."

The would-be mage gaped. "Surely there are those more in need… "

Leah cut him off. "Aye but thou must succeed, or all we fight for will be lost." She looked at Hacca with a desperate gleam in her brown eyes.

Hacca nodded. "Then I accept, and pledge to become worthy of this boon."

"Good!" The girl looked relieved. "Airon go with thee, Hacca." She passed him a box and raised her hood before hurrying from the tavern.

4th Aug, 2019 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 4 Enchanter Hacca

Dating Portia

My dearest companion, thou keep my feet on the ground while I strive for the sky. If I must one day Rule, then it is thee who I need as my partner. My quest may pull me to parts unknown, but wherever thou art shall be home to me, and thy gentle voice and lucid eyes shall be my inspiration. What's more, your penchant for knowledge and learning are beyond price, and together we shall bring peace to this world.

4th Aug, 2019 - 5:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Enchanter Hacca

My Plans for the Exchequer

A man in your august position needs a home that speaks of elegance and respectability. Thus you can see there are two stories, with these gables on the upper floor with sloping roofs and outdoor partially sheltered walkways in the elven style, connecting the broad balconies. There is one curving grand staircase inside, for an imposing impression, and a grand foyer to give a sense of wealth and space. This leads into your study on the one hand, an entertaining parlor on the other and halls leading to kitchens and out to the gardens in the rear. Abovestairs is the master bedroom, and a marble and brass bathing room, with two smaller guest rooms.

4th Aug, 2019 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter

A Giant Spider looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Aug, 2019 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca Enchanter - Page 4

He said he was going to the Mystic's garden to fight a giant ant but he must have gotten drunk because he went into the library by accident, where two giant spiders jumped him. He amazingly managed to slay one, but two was more than he could handle and there was a spilled healing elixir by his hand. A shame, he was a good fellow.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hacca the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,