Hacca the Enchanter - Page 2 of 4

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2019 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 899 Medieval Text Adventure
1st Aug, 2019 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter - Page 2

Deity of Hacca

Airon is the Goddess of the Sea and of Life, which was originally nurtured in the sea. She manifests as light-blue skinned with a fish's tail, has a stunning face with pale blue eyes and deep green hair, with pointed elvish ears. However sometimes she goes about the land disguised as a beggar. She honors sacrifice of one being on behalf of another and grants strength to those protecting the meek=Like the sea, she can be gentle and warm, but evil deeds stir her stormy wrath.

Sponsored Links:
1st Aug, 2019 - 12:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Enchanter Hacca

Worship of Airon

Give of Life, I give my life's purpose unto Thee. Thou I do not seek power over others, still the lands seek to be ruled and I know it is my destiny. Help me to learn to rule wisely and kindly, and give me the strength to drive the Shadow from the hearts of all peoples and from it's deep hiding places in the land.

1st Aug, 2019 - 10:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Message to Advisor

Noble patroness, I have taken my first steps along my path to Rule, by strengthening my body and polishing my soul at the Palace of Parody. I have also met Portia, who I hope to make mine before long.

1st Aug, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Page 2 Enchanter Hacca

First time in the Town

"What have we here? If it ain't a Fair Folk itself." The stocky guard with the handlebar moustache sneered. "Come ta enchant our bairns an' steal them off fer yer Fairie games are ye?"

Hacca opened his mouth and closed it again as a firm voice interrupted from behind the gate.

"Stand down, Herrold. We have been expecting this one."

A look of embarrassment then anger flashed across the guard's face as the Town's Chancellor strode up.

"Yes… yer grace."

The Chancellor looked calmly at the elf. "We will be watching your career with great interest." The lean figure turned and entered a finely appointed carriage.

"I... Thank you, Sir" called Hacca, who hurried past the glowering guards and into the Town.

1st Aug, 2019 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Enchanter Hacca

Worship of Airon

Gentle Goddess, infuse me with Thy Love, that I may spread it to all peoples. Forgive my enemies, as the shadow in their hearts comes from without. By your Grace I shall purge the Evil scourge that blinds all people and leads them into misery.

2nd Aug, 2019 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca the Enchanter

Standing Statue Burlesque Competition

It took all my concentration, but there I stood, very little of my physique left to the imagination, not moving a finger. The tomatoes and rotten lettuce flew. The eggs ran down my face. Yet mind prevailed over matter and I yielded not, and in the end they were laughing with me and not at me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Aug, 2019 - 1:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca Enchanter - Page 2

Enticing of Portia

Portia our conversations stimulate me no end, and thy azure eyes never leave my heart. Wilt thou end my suffering, and come visit the museums with me on the morrow? We shall pack a meal, and stroll down the promenade to the statue gardens, and discuss the great histories. And when evening falls we shall take wine under the stars of the Goddess and I shall sing to thee the songs of my homeland.

2nd Aug, 2019 - 2:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Hacca Enchanter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

A Dog Rat attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Dog Rat dead.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Hacca the Enchanter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,