Hadding the Barbarian

Hadding Barbarian - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jul, 2019 - 4:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 900 Medieval Text Adventure
30th Jul, 2019 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Hadding the Barbarian

I, am Hadding and I was given this name because is is a common name among my people. I am known as the Barbarian because I am the last survivor of a wild and warsome like Eastern barbarian tribe. My upbringing makes me very suspicious of magic and religion that is not shamanic.

I was born an Easterner because my parents were Esterners.
It is common for people from my region to go adventuring, and work as mercenaries in more civilized lands. Some return with riches and tall stories. Listening to those inspired you to adventure.

I stand 6'4'' tall with a muscular body. I have brown hair with big, green,brown,black eyes. My tan skin and a rough appearance in general makes me unique. I have a wild long hair and beard. Some tribal tatoos are painted on my body. I usually wear forestman's clothes. Dispite my tough appearence I have a rough kind of charisma that inspire confidence in warriors.

Altough rough, I am intelligent in things connected to the wild, fighting, war strategy, etc.
I see myself as a warrior and forester. My wild, hard upbringing also gave me some strong roguish skills, like sneaking and silent assassination. I am first of all an adventurer I want to gain fame and money to blow drinking and and women. My two stronger motivations are fame and money, which I can quickly blow away, no matter how much. I can be motivated to help someone weaker like women, children, threatened small folk, etc.

I do any kind of adventuring and mercenary work and am quite ruthless and without scrupples compared to some more civilized values. If you are strong enough to take it, it's yours. I have no qualms in stealing rich folk or killing an enemy from behind if the opportunity arises. Yet, I have my particular barbarian code of honor. I am loyal, don't kill children and don't usually betray contracts or brother's in arms, unless something arises steps om my strict barbaric code of honor. Betrayal is met with mad,terrible vengeance, no mather how long it takes. A future ambition is to gather a warband.

I intend to do much, much adventuring, stealing, killing and warring in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. Thus, I now start this path towards adventure.

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2019 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Barbarian Hadding

Advisor Description

Thurian is a middle aged mercenary under pay of the local rulers, that Hadding met while spending his bodyguard paychecks drinking and wenching. Thurian is a urban low class man that, altough not a native, knows deeply the town and engages in the ocasional less savory illegal business. He took a liking for the simple, clean character of Hadding, with its unpolished sense of humor and powerfull laugh. While thinking he could maybe make some use of the savage youngster abilities of course.

Thurian is an experient soldier of fortune who likes to dwelve in some adventuring and shady profitable business like roberies and assassinations. He has travelled a lot and has many tall tales to tell. He is likeable and charismatic,a taverner, a heavy drinker, an addicted gambler, which has made more than a few enemies during his life. One night, Hadding helped him out of a scrap, and seeing his talent with a blade, decided to give him some orientations on how a man of his talents can find work in the city.

31st Jul, 2019 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Hadding the Barbarian Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Dog Rat looks strange when motionless on the ground.

31st Jul, 2019 - 3:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Barbarian Hadding

I, Hadding the Barbarian, was attacked by a Bat Swarm and was victorious in combat.

31st Jul, 2019 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Barbarian Hadding

T'was the first time I encountered a Caveman. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

31st Jul, 2019 - 4:12am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Hadding the Barbarian

Hadding the Barbarian Lives!. I, Hadding, have died but am alive again! I seek redemption for mine failures, it is mine 1st falling from the object in mind I should have.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2019 - 4:24am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Hadding Barbarian

I, Hadding, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

31st Jul, 2019 - 4:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Hadding
(+)

Hadding Barbarian Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I, Hadding, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

> TOPIC: Hadding the Barbarian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,