Gorwell Introduction

Gorwell Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Aug, 2019 - 10:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2019 - 10:24am / Post ID: #

Gorwell Introduction
A Friend

Gorwell Introduction

I am originally from Scotland but now living in Melbourne, Australia. I am here due to a love of reading, writing and a love of history. The idea of taking part in a community driven open ended historical fantasy is one that appeals to me greatly and I am looking forward to taking part in such an open and welcoming online.

I have recently just become a father and hope that I can hone my writing skills and my imagination so that I can help create new and exciting stories to read to my daughter as she grows up.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2019 - 10:26am / Post ID: #

Introduction Gorwell

Well done young warrior, welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Gorwell Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,