Zaria
Cook

Level: 0
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch

I am known as Zaria the witch, the reason for my title Is my mean nature, I was born a Half-elf because my father was an elf, however, my mother was a human.
I stand 5'4, my boy Is thin, though I'm not all skin and bones. I have white hair that goes to neck, my eyes are small, my irises are black. I have tan skin and a somewhat rough appearance, I follow magic-users, I want to work on whatever I can so I can better my skills. I generally believe alliances are a wonderful thing, and make those together stronger. I Intend to work and become stronger to become the next Ruler of Kings, I'm often known for being hot-headed and a bookworm. Now, I shall start my path towards this exciting quest that I'll take my time to lead.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2019 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Advisor Description

I was busy working as usual, that's when I saw him often, I felt… Uncomfortable with someone following me around, but when he told me he was sent to look after me upon my mother's orders I felt more relaxed and comfortable around him, I saw him like the big brother I never had. I have a feeling Michael thinks I'm a bit too strong with my words, which he Isn't lying about, I also believe that he thinks my love for books and want for knowledge Is a good thing, though he often tells me that he hopes my smart mouth will calm when I'm older.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2019 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Zaria the Witch, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2019 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Carlos the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Zaria

A male with curly dark brown hair that reaches his neck and tanned skin, his irises are hazel. He stands 5'6 and he has a somewhat rough appearance and voice, though he's very kind at heart, despite how he holds himself.

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2019 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Relation Description

He had black hair that was tied Into a ponytail, gorgeous hazel eyes framed his face, he had dark hazelnut skin, his voice low and sweet, like a melody my mother used to sing to me. The way he talked and smiled at me made me look at him differently than the other drunkard men In town, something about him just attracted me to him, I wasn't sure If It was how he held himself or his bright smile that made me feel attracted to him.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch

Reflections on your father

My father… I have no clue where he Is, or If he Is even alive… I hope to find him one day while I embark on my quest, I'm quite curious to know where he Is… I at least hope he's alive and well, If he Isn't.... Well.... I'm not sure, If he Is alive, I hope he's a good man.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Zaria Witch

Message to Advisor

I worked as usual, I wish to save as much gold as I can so I can use It for Important things, like a weapon. I know I haven't done much.... But I'm trying… Though, I shall take It slow. Patience Is key.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2019 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
Zaria
Cook

ROK II

Mel
(+)

Zaria Witch

First time in the Town

My first time In town… I was quite lost and decided to explore, once I got a better feel of my surroundings I decided to work hard to save up enough gold for a weapon and armor, I also went to my advisor at times and visited the tavern to do work, It Isn't much… But I try.

Post Date: Thu Sep 19, 2019 - 2:30:09 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Zaria Witch

We rest Zaria the Witch to share scoop from way back when:
HistoricToday is: 19th September (GMT), in history on the 19th of September, 1986 AD the following event happened:
Dean Jones scores 210 vs. India at Madras

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Zaria the Witch

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

The PvP Elitist

Devious

Merlin

Sensuality

Krusten

Romantic

Krusten

Friendship

Krusten

Chivalry

Krusten

Art of War

Merlin

Lover or Fighter?

The ROK II Player to Player interface allows your Character to make secret meetings with other Characters to create alliances or establish secret relationships. The option to reward each other in certain areas is offered: Devious, Sensual, Romantic, Friendship, Chivalry and the Art of War.

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Hunter 13 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By News 14th Aug, 2019 - 8:30pm Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Fantasy 10th Jul, 2019 - 10:27am Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By Telly 9th Jul, 2019 - 12:15pm Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: love How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Alextcooper 2nd Jul, 2019 - 3:21pm Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:51am Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:45am Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By Vegan 6th Mar, 2019 - 6:14pm Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!