Closed
ROK II RPG Character 903 Medieval Text Adventure
4th Aug, 2019 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch

I am known as Zaria the witch, the reason for my title Is my mean nature, I was born a Half-elf because my father was an elf, however, my mother was a human.
I stand 5'4, my boy Is thin, though I'm not all skin and bones. I have white hair that goes to neck, my eyes are small, my irises are black. I have tan skin and a somewhat rough appearance, I follow magic-users, I want to work on whatever I can so I can better my skills. I generally believe alliances are a wonderful thing, and make those together stronger. I Intend to work and become stronger to become the next Ruler of Kings, I'm often known for being hot-headed and a bookworm. Now, I shall start my path towards this exciting quest that I'll take my time to lead.

Sponsored Links:
4th Aug, 2019 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Advisor Description

I was busy working as usual, that's when I saw him often, I felt… Uncomfortable with someone following me around, but when he told me he was sent to look after me upon my mother's orders I felt more relaxed and comfortable around him, I saw him like the big brother I never had. I have a feeling Michael thinks I'm a bit too strong with my words, which he Isn't lying about, I also believe that he thinks my love for books and want for knowledge Is a good thing, though he often tells me that he hopes my smart mouth will calm when I'm older.

5th Aug, 2019 - 10:01am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I, Zaria the Witch, after much toil and perseverance have finally been able to obtain a wooden abode to call my own.

5th Aug, 2019 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Carlos the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Zaria

A male with curly dark brown hair that reaches his neck and tanned skin, his irises are hazel. He stands 5'6 and he has a somewhat rough appearance and voice, though he's very kind at heart, despite how he holds himself.

5th Aug, 2019 - 9:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Witch Zaria

Relation Description

He had black hair that was tied Into a ponytail, gorgeous hazel eyes framed his face, he had dark hazelnut skin, his voice low and sweet, like a melody my mother used to sing to me. The way he talked and smiled at me made me look at him differently than the other drunkard men In town, something about him just attracted me to him, I wasn't sure If It was how he held himself or his bright smile that made me feel attracted to him.

8th Aug, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Zaria the Witch

Reflections on your father

My father… I have no clue where he Is, or If he Is even alive… I hope to find him one day while I embark on my quest, I'm quite curious to know where he Is… I at least hope he's alive and well, If he Isn't.... Well.... I'm not sure, If he Is alive, I hope he's a good man.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2019 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Zaria Witch

Message to Advisor

I worked as usual, I wish to save as much gold as I can so I can use It for Important things, like a weapon. I know I haven't done much.... But I'm trying… Though, I shall take It slow. Patience Is key.

9th Aug, 2019 - 10:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Mel
(+)

Zaria Witch Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

First time in the Town

My first time In town… I was quite lost and decided to explore, once I got a better feel of my surroundings I decided to work hard to save up enough gold for a weapon and armor, I also went to my advisor at times and visited the tavern to do work, It Isn't much… But I try.

> TOPIC: Zaria the Witch

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,