Kestrel the Wanderer

Kestrel Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 6th Aug, 2019 - 12:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 906 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Aug, 2019 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

Gertha berated her sulking son. "Why canna you be content to delve in the caverns like the rest of your tribe. If your father were here, you wouldna be so wayward."

The young dwarf shrugged his beefy shoulders, which were wider apart than many of his counterparts. He said in his gruff bass, "Maybe some of us do not want to labor forever in the dark to try and rebuild the glory that is lost. Our tribe's city is in ruins. I am learning another way to live." He twisted the black braids of his beard fretfully.

The elder dwarf shot back, "The city your father fell defending. I would think you'd show it more respect."

Kestrel's striking blue eyes, seen once in a hundred generations, flashed in his handsome but rugged face. "I am respecting itI I will lead our people to prosperity and you will see, a dwarf shall rule all the lands, as you foretold at my birth! And I will do it with my might of arms, as would make father proud."

His mother shook her head. "I hope you are right, my only son."

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2019 - 3:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Advisor Description

The sound of hoofbeats interrupted the solitude of Kestrel's camp. He looked up and in astonishment saw a platinum-haired woman on a sleek black horse. She was dressed in black silk, with a black leather riding helmet, and there was a man-at-arms a few feet away. However the lady herself was girt with a longsword in a scabbard. "Kestrel the… Wanderer?"

"Who wants to know?

"Mind your manners, child. You do not want to start off on the wrong foot with me."

The dwarf jumped to his feet, bristling. "And why's that now?"

The black horse reared and Kestrel fell back a few feet. "I am Baroness Susan. My family has trading interests in minerals. We had a professional relationship with your late father, and our men-at-arms fought together before Sapphire fell."

Kestrel winced at the reference.

"The chaos overtaking this realm is bad for all the free peoples, our livelihoods and our lives. The prophets are saying that you will be the one to lead us into a new era. Frankly, I find that hard to swallow, when you clearly have not even bathed in weeks. But I have certain debts to your family and I am willing to take a chance on you."

Kestrel bowed shallowly. "Well, yer Grace, I am honored I'm sure."

"Don't be fresh. Go to the Town. There you will establish yourself with my aid. That is all for now."

The stallion turned and galloped off followed by the entourage, leaving the bewildered dwarf in a cloud of dust, but with a sudden clarity of purpose.

6th Aug, 2019 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

6th Aug, 2019 - 3:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

They face is like unto the treasure halls of old,
that graced the vaults of the dwarven kings and queens.
Thy hair is golden filigree, which ancient masters wove in bracelets fine,
Thy eyes the turquoise stones set 'pon their circlets,
Thy skin the unblemished ivory, framing a portrait of a fair princess,
Inset with lips 'twould make our finest rubies blush in envy.
For the Lady Fluke is the treasure of Parody Palace, and would make the dwarven smiths of yore cast aside their tools and despair,
For none could smith her equal.

6th Aug, 2019 - 11:18am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Wanderer Kestrel

Reflections On Your Mother

Gertha, thou departed when you were needed most. Thy sturdy will and fierce devotion allowed me to follow this destiny, though it broke thy heart. Long shall our people remember thy skill at the smithy, thy rare bronze hair gleaming in the forgelight as thou hammered on an axe blade, thy booming laugh filling the halls after a tankard of ale. My victories shall be in thy memory.

6th Aug, 2019 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel the Wanderer

While a Dog Rat may be difficult for some a Dog Rat is no match for me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2019 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Bat Swarm. The Bat Swarm attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Bat Swarm. Like my story?

6th Aug, 2019 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Telly
(+)

Kestrel Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Now that I have attained Level 1 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Kestrel than otherwise might have been known.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (34) »

> TOPIC: Kestrel the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,