Damian the Wanderer

Damian Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Aug, 2019 - 6:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 908 Medieval Text Adventure
11th Aug, 2019 - 2:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Damian the Wanderer

I'm Damian and I was given this name because my father named me that. I am known as the Wanderer because I want to see the world.

I was born a Half-elf because my parents were in love with each other despite the difference between races.

I stand 5ft8 tall with a lean,muscular body. I have black hair with small blue eyes. My white skin and a comely appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows the way of fighter. I want to see the world by first doing mercenary work. I generally view alliances as meeting new people and new knowledge.

I intend to do gain the approval of the mass in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that anyone want to challenge me should be adequate prepared. Thus, I now start this path towards life.

Sponsored Links:
11th Aug, 2019 - 2:52am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Wanderer Damian

Advisor Description

We met when we were children at the town square during the day, the dress like me and any other children our age .It was a cordial meeting ,Elliot had always been a friendly boy .though I'm amuse that he had to followed me in secret ,I'm glad I have him by my side .I'm sure we will still be steadfast friend in the future no matter what happens .

11th Aug, 2019 - 3:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Damian the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Damian the Wanderer Lives!. I, Damian, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this destiny of fate even if it be the one hundredth time!.

11th Aug, 2019 - 3:48am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Wanderer Damian

Breath of life comes to Damian the Wanderer. I, Damian, liveth for the 2nd version of mine fascinated self. Change the objective and I shall changeth the outcome.

11th Aug, 2019 - 6:03am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Wanderer Damian

Today, I have purchased one of the wooden abodes offered by the Town Builders. Outside the main door of my abode is a wooden plaque that reads, "The Home of Damian the Wanderer".

11th Aug, 2019 - 6:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Damian the Wanderer

Damian the Wanderer is raised. I had pursuit but lost sight of it. For the 3rd time I suffereth a final fate within this bedtime story.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2019 - 6:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Damian Wanderer

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

11th Aug, 2019 - 6:22am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Darkmind
(+)

Damian Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

No one shall lay low Damian the Wanderer. Be it known to all that Damian the Wanderer hath returned in the 4th resurrection.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Damian the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,