Justmanatee Introduction

Justmanatee Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 13th Aug, 2019 - 4:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2019 - 4:43am / Post ID: #

Justmanatee Introduction
A Friend

Justmanatee Introduction

I'm currently a high school student taking normal classes and doing normal things every day. I have an interest in programming and coding and have always loved video games in every form. I play a lot of Massive Multiplayer Online games because I like the idea of a unique character that you can control and customize however you like, but most of those games (Like Tera for example) get a bit repetitive after a while. I have also always liked the choice story games, whether it's an app on my phone or a book in my hand. For these reasons, I was instantly drawn to this community. A large group of people with creative minds, where no character is the same. Everyone can live in a second world that can be just as intricate. I'm excited for a world that won't be limited by demanding graphics and has the ability to make me think about my choices and actions. I already have high expectations.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2019 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Introduction Justmanatee

Welcome adventurer to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Justmanatee Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,