Kylar Introduction

Kylar Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Aug, 2019 - 12:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Starter

[?] CPosts: 0
Flag Posts: 5
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.1%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Kylar Introduction

A blessed day to all! My name is Paul (Forum name Kylar) and I am from Virginia, USA. It is an honor to be joining this forum community, and I am very eager to dive into Rule of Kings II.

For a quick backstory, I am a mechanical engineer by trade in my early 30s, married to the love of my life, and very excited with our first little boy as part of the family (With hopefully more on the way).

As far as roleplaying goes, I have been an extensive Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, and A Song of Ice & Fire fan for years. I have played more than my fair share of Role-playing Games and strategy games, tabletop boardgames, and online narrative roleplays (Play-by-posts). But with time constraints between work and my son, it has been difficult to line up game time with friends, even had to put on-pause several Fantasy Flight Role-playing Games I was Game Master for. Thus, I have turned to Rule of Kings to explore my creativity for medieval roleplay and conquest. With luck, hopefully I will make friends here and also have my current friends join in for lore building or PvP!

So, let this adventure begin and perhaps this is the hour that we will draw swords together.... ..

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 13th Aug, 2019 - 5:41pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2019 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kylar

Welcome to Ruler of Kings II, the best Medieval Fantasy Text Role-playing Game ye will ever play. Now that ye have made thy introduction ensure to prepare thyself for thy quest. Thou mayest proceed to begin reading the Rules & Start to begin thy adventure.

> TOPIC: Kylar Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,