Holdin the Hunter

Holdin Hunter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Aug, 2019 - 12:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 910 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2019 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Holdin the Hunter
A Friend

Holdin the Hunter

My name is Holdin. Some know me as Holdin the Hunter. I was raised by my mother, a human woman from a small village. I never knew my father, only that he is an elf. I am of slender build, just shy of five and a half feet tall. I keep my auburn hair at medium length so that I may hide the slight upturn of my ears from the commonfolk, whose ire I hope to avoid.

Since my birth, the world of Men has been slow to accept me. I have very often found that nature is far more welcoming than my home, and have spent much of my time there. With the time I've spent in the wilderness I have honed my skills as a hunter and a tracker. I have made few friendships in my years, but those who have accepted me have found me to be extremely loyal and trustworthy. I plan to use my knowledge of the wild to overcome my enemies and become a Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Tue Mar 19 9:37:46 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Holdin the Hunter

Add Comment
More opinions appreciated on holdin the hunter needs to be emphasized quickly to find out and know so I can decide for myself.

> TOPIC: Holdin the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,