Raykonn the Mystic

Raykonn Mystic - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Aug, 2019 - 2:01pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 914 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Aug, 2019 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Raykonn the Mystic

I,am Raykonn,also known as the Mystic.
I am a tall and tan-skinned human,but I prefer to use more mysterious and less revealing clothing for questions of privacy.
I am known as the Mystic for my powers,and I intend to master mysticism AND magic in a way I will become the strongest Mystic of all,so I can use such power for the greater good,hopefully.
With my powers and wisdom,i intend to conquer the people,of all classes and races,by hunting evil and making benevolent decisions that aid as many beings as possible so I become worthy of being the next Ruler of Kings.

Sponsored Links:
17th Aug, 2019 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Mystic Raykonn

Advisor Description

So this is how first met my advisor:This one day I was returning from my work as Translator,i was in the middle of town when this guy comes to me and ask me if I feel alright.I had tripped by accident on work and my left arm was hurting,so I was holding my arm but it looked like I broke a bone or something.I said I was fine,then he shrugged and kept coming along with me which was weird at first.Then I ask him why he was following me,only THEN he just explain he was sent by somebody he knew to help him in his travels as some sort of advisor.I actually did NOT knew I had an Advisor and he told me he was watching me for a long time already,i ask him who hired him,why and why should I believe him.He then shows me this scroll,it was written he was hired by an unknown person to aid the future Ruler of Kings(Which was me)and he was paid a LOT of money to do it so he accepted.Well,since that day I gained an Advisor,he is not a politician or something,just a random guy that got paid a lot of money to help another random guy.But he seems friendly so I guess we are going to become good friends!I might even teach him magic sometime.

18th Aug, 2019 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Raykonn the Mystic Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

House of Sorrows

I understood that your children are under this spell called Autismark,because of it they struggle to live with the others and the fear as their parent that they may never overcome this struggle and be accepted by others ails you with time?So you made another reality which you can alter by will and contain almighty power,but even all this power and wisdom are not enough to dispel the Autismark,just control it.But even with such trials before you,you still keep on fighting in your children's side even when it feels like there is a whole world against you.

19th Aug, 2019 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Mystic Raykonn

I have paid the Town Builders fer meh new wooden abode and today I have moved in to occupy the said premises.

19th Aug, 2019 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Mystic Raykonn

Deity of Raykonn

Lumen is a deity of light that flows with boundless energy.It is known it is a deity devoted to the Maker and his worshippers tend to be zealous and benevolent in the image of this deity.Ancient texts explain he acted on the behalf of many deities and is known for his constant involvement on the world.

19th Aug, 2019 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Raykonn the Mystic

Today, my encounter with a Dog Rat ended with me slaying the Dog Rat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2019 - 1:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Raykonn Mystic

T'was the first time I encountered a Bat Swarm. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

19th Aug, 2019 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ramon
(+)

Raykonn Mystic Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Raykonn the Mystic Lives!. I, Raykonn, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Raykonn the Mystic hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Raykonn the Mystic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,