Irdis the Swordsman

Irdis Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2019 - 9:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 918 Medieval Text Adventure
22nd Aug, 2019 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Siverd
(+)

Irdis the Swordsman

I am Irdis - an elven swordsman. I was born in one of the major elven cities in our country. My father wanted to name me for honor of the ancient commander and the king of elves, and I accepted this name with great respect. From childhood, I studied the skills of fencing with soldiers of our estate, and a little later I went to study with the famous master swordsman and successfully completed all lessons. This is proved by my tattoo of a master of dual blades… There is a small information about my appearance: I'm being reache a height of 5 feet 8 inches and I'm with a platinum-white shoulder-length hair and steel-gray almond-shaped eyes. The face is oval shaped with a average nose, scarlet lips, strong chin and marked by some little scars. An elaborate crossed swords in hues of fire orange and deep blue has been tattooed on the forehead, temples and cheeks of my face. The wiry body is slender, flexible and well muscled. When my mother died in a fire, I decided to do everything possible for the greatness, power, security and authority of our race. I want to repeat the deeds of the king of antiquity and that is why I am starting my hard thorny path to victories!.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Aug, 2019 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Siverd
(+)

Swordsman Irdis

Advisor Description

One evening I walked along the central streets of the city searched of an employer, because there were still little money and I want to eat… I noticed a strange figure wrapped in a dark cloak that slipped into the shadow of a house behind a old fat aristocrat, then I heard some wheezing. I quickly ran in that direction and saw five men who surrounded the recently seen aristocrat in the alley, and one person rummaged in the pockets of a nobleman. Without thinking twice, I drew my swords and attacked the criminals. They were not at a loss and armed with short daggers attacked me from all sides, but suddenly another figure came out from around the corner in a cloak with two swords behind the back. The man said something unintelligible and drawing his swords attacked the bandits from behind. Together, we easily dispersed this gang and I recognized this man. He is the same mercenary soldier who has been watching me over the past few days… He was too naive thinking that I would not find his surveillance, or maybe he specifically allowed me to see him. He was dressed in light armor and a silver-gray cloak. We helped the desired aristocrat to collect his things and went out on a busy evening street. Walking along the road, my new friend told me about the reason for his observations and offered his help to me. I believe that the advice of an experienced fighter will never be useless and I can improve my position in society….

23rd Aug, 2019 - 8:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Siverd
(+)

Irdis the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Let me telleth thee the story of how I killed a Soldier. The Soldier attacked and with my skills I killed it. That was the end of the Soldier. Like my story?

23rd Aug, 2019 - 9:10am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Siverd
(+)

Swordsman Irdis

I be the proud owner of a new wooden abode which I bought today fer a hefty price.

> TOPIC: Irdis the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,